9th February 2011, 04:57 PM
eeedivya

How to prepare for TNPSC Group II exam? Which books to follow and which are the coaching institutes?

How to prepare well for TNPSC group 2 exam....? Give me some useful tips...
And also suggest me some books as well as good coaching institution.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best Coaching Institutes for TNPSC Group 1 and Group 2 Exams in Tamil Nadu?
  2. Which books should I refer for TNPSC entrance exam? Best coaching for it in Chennai? When is the Group I entrance exam?
  3. How to prepare for Civil Services Exam at home having completed M.Sc in Computer Science with 57%? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? List of Institutes offering free Coaching for this Exam in Pune or Mumbai?
  4. How to prepare for TNPSC group II exam? Best books for preparation
  5. How to prepare for TNPSC group II exam? Books to be referred?
  6. Best Books to prepare for TNPSC Group 1 & Group 2 Exams?
  7. How should I prepare for TIFR M.Sc-PhD integrated program? Which reference books to follow?
  8. What is the cutoff for TNPSC group I preliminary exam? Best coaching class available in Salem for TNPSC Group I exam? What are the vacancies available for Departmental Group I exam? When does the main exam start? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which books to be preferred fro TNPSC Group II exam
  10. How to prepare for TNPSC Group 1 Exam pursuing final year of Engineering in ECE? What is the syllabus and date of this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  11. Books to be referred to prepare for TNPSC Group I and II?
  12. Books needed to prepare for TNPSC Group II and VAO?
  13. How should I prepare for group exam? What is the qualification for the same?
  14. How can I prepare for TNPSC group II exam? Books to be referred?
  15. Syllabus and books for APPSC Group 2 2015 exam -- [New]
  16. How to undergod coaching class for TNPSC Group exam? Where can I get free coaching for group exam? How can I apply for that?
  17. How to prepare for Civil Services Exam through Self Study?
  18. From where to find online coaching institutes for IES(Civil) preparation? Which books should be followed?
16th February 2011, 11:44 AM
arunkmr18

Default Re: How to prepare for TNPSC Group II exam? Which books to follow and which are the coaching institutes?

for group 2 exam
general tamil means refer 5th to sslc r hsc tamil books.
general studies related to
science,social,current affairs,tamil literature..refer TATA Mcgraw hill publications,and get information from www.indiabix.com,manorama 2010.
saidai duraisamy manithaneyam,radian academy in chennai..........
finally,read more books about indian histories........all d best....
16th February 2011, 08:23 PM
Saikiran M

Thumbs up Some useful tips

Some useful tips
* Utilize time intelligently.
* Sleep well & Drink water adequately.
* Try to understand situations or topics rather remembering it.
* Be slow and steady while preparing
* Follow divide and conquer strategy

Regarding books
you can read/refer any standard books because group exam books will have almost same information but in different language of authors. so, just skim through the books before buying them. Preferably, Buy a book which has a very simple language.

Few Excellent Coaching Institutes in TamilNadu
  • Shankar IAS Academy, Anna Nagar, Chennai. Ph:94441-66435
  • Indian IAS Academy, Anna Nagar, Chennai. Ph:98419-96486
  • RADIAN IAS ACADEMY, Arumbakkam, Chennai.Ph:98404-33955
    (Provides online classes also)

Good Luck
Mahendrakar Sai Kiran ©®
16th February 2011, 09:51 PM
xavi

Default Re: How to prepare for TNPSC Group II exam? Which books to follow and which are the coaching institutes?

freind hi,

--here below is notification--
--Tnpsc group 1 exam :

Important Dates :
Date of Notification : 29-12-2010
Last date for receipt of applications : 28-01-2011 5.45 P.M.
Date of Preliminary Examination : 22-05-2011 10.00 A.M. – 1.00 P.M.

Tnpsc group 2 exam :

Important Dates :
Date of Notification :30-12-2010
Last date for receipt of applications : 11-02-2011 5.45 P.M.
Date of Written Examination : 12-06-2011 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.

Last date to Apply Online :09/02/2011

all the best
19th April 2011, 01:33 PM
raghu ram reddy

group 2 telugu papers
18th May 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir.

S.mohana priya

Sir this is the first time iam going to write tnpsc group 2 exam thats why pls send me previous 5 years question with answers papers pls reply me

my email id is [email protected]
20th May 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

which book is the best to study for group 2 exam ?
14th June 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

hi this s subathra natarajan, i need important tips and syllabus for group 2 exam.

my email id s [email protected]
18th June 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

sample tnpsc group 2 questions
14th July 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for tnpsc group II exam?best coaching center in chennai
25th July 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi This is Nirmal, I want last five year solved question paper for TNPSC group 2 exam...Mail me to [email protected]
18th September 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

wat are all the books to be followed for group 1 exam other than school books? wat are the books for tamil and tamil nadu administration?
30th November 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

hi sir my name is Mrs.radhika this is the first time i am going to write group 2 exam thats why i want to know how to prepare for group 2 exams and which books are good for group2 exams pls tell me and also send me previous 5 years question with answers papers pls reply me. My email id [email protected]
9th December 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

hi sir my name is Mrs.sangeethapriya this is the first time i am going to write group 2 exam thats why i want to know how to prepare for group 2 exams and which books are good for group2 exams pls tell me and also send me previous years question with answers papers. My email id [email protected]
13th December 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

hai sir i am a second year student. i don't know how to prepare for the tnpsc group 2 exams. pls send the previous year's question papers to [email protected]
22nd January 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the website which should have online book shopping for upsc electrical engineering books?
31st January 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir/ madam
please send me any tnpsc exam details,i want do know when that exams conduct
21st February 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

i am interested in Group 2 exam. so please any one help me which books i need to follow .
25th March 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

WHICH BOOKS TO FOLLOW TNPSC GROUP 4TH EXAM
16th June 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam

i am interested in tnpsc group 2 exam, so pls give me the basic tips.my e.mail id is [email protected]
19th June 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

i am interested on tnpsc group 2 exam... which boosk to follow?.. my email. [email protected]
11th July 2012, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare tnpsc group2 exam ? and referance books name pls. send my email adds is, [email protected]
12th July 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir this is karthik,
sir,i am very proud to say you(Mr.saidai duraisamy) are a one of the best tamilan and light for youth's future.
randomly i collected the information about the tnpsc group 2 exam.so i didn't ask you like these questions how prepare and which books to follow .
But i have to achiveve in this group 2 Exam.So, i need your ""Blessings,support and skillful guidance"" sir. if you will give a guidence,Surely i am saying i will definitely achieve this group 2 Exam.thank you sir.

my mail id:[email protected]
27th July 2012, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir. I submited my form for free sc ias coching class. But how can i wil get hall ticket and exam time its all dnt know sir.Pls rply nw sir. because coming 29th exam sir.my id [email protected]. thank u sir.
27th July 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

IAM PASSED BA ENGLISH DEGREE THROUGH DISTANCE EXAM OF UNIVERSITY.CAN I ELIGIBLE FOR TNPSC GROUP 2 EXAM.
16th August 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare tnpsc group 2 exam?and which book is the best book for preparation?
thank you sir,
my email id:[email protected]
26th May 2013, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

hello sir Iam Jyothi...i want to prepare GROUP II exam, How to prepare without coaching and suggest some material.
thank u
[email protected] this ismy mail ID.
26th May 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare group II exam with out coaching.
29th August 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

hai sir,packia.. i want to prepare group 2 exam,how to prepare without coaching suggest pl some material.thank [email protected]
6th September 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name is Mrs.Abirami this is the first time i am going to write group 2 exam thats why i want to know how to prepare for group 2 exams and which books are good for group2 exams pls tell me and also send me previous years question with answers papers. My email id is [email protected]
10th September 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

hi, I am Dharmaa.how to prepare tnpsc group2 exam ? and which referance books name,materials and tips ples, send to my email id : [email protected]
10th September 2013, 07:28 PM
sriharidatta
Member+

Respected sir/madam,

Some useful tips
* Utilize time intelligently.
* Sleep well & Drink water adequately.
* Try to understand situations or topics rather remembering it.
* Be slow and steady while preparing
* Follow divide and conquer strategy

Regarding books
you can read/refer any standard books because group exam books will have almost same information but in different language of authors. so, just skim through the books before buying them. Preferably, Buy a book which has a very simple language.

Few Excellent Coaching Institutes in TamilNadu
Shankar IAS Academy, Anna Nagar, Chennai. Ph:94441-66435
Indian IAS Academy, Anna Nagar, Chennai. Ph:98419-96486
RADIAN IAS ACADEMY, Arumbakkam, Chennai.Ph:98404-33955
(Provides online classes also)

Good Luck
23rd September 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i am interested in Group 2 exam. so please any one help me which books i need to follow .
25th September 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my name is sukanya this is the first time i am going to write tnpsc group 2 exam so pls send me previous 5 years question with answers papers and which books are good for group2 exams pls reply me my mail id is [email protected] thank u
28th October 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i want the previous quection paper for group 2. . .and material details allo..
mail [email protected]
7th April 2014, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I want groupII exam previous 2 year question paper and and material details allo..
mail [email protected]
8th June 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I want groupII exam previous 2 year question paper and and material details
mail [email protected]
28th October 2015, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

this is the first time i m register the tnspsc group 2 exam, kindly help me which book i need to refer for pass in the exam, kindly waiting for your revert.
thanks
26th November 2015, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is kavitha. First time i am preparing for tnpsc group 1.so please give the study materials and previous year question papers. my mail id - [email protected].
15th March 2017, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am ramya this is the first time i am going to write tnpsc group 2. So please help me which book to follow .my mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?