12th July 2013, 10:49 PM
kaikasha.attar

How to appear for drug inspector exam?

pls,tell me how to appear drug inspector exam .and how to study for preparation of exam and 18 months indusrial experiance is required compulsory ...?

13th March 2014, 10:51 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to appear for drug inspector exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaikasha.attar View Post
pls,tell me how to appear drug inspector exam .and how to study for preparation of exam and 18 months indusrial experiance is required compulsory ...?
Drug Inspector exams are Organized by the state government of India.

The eligibility criteria for this exam is given below.

The Applicant should be hold a degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University. The Applicant who hold 3 years' experience in the manufacture or testing of Biological can also eligible to apply

The Applicant age should be crossed 18 years and should not crossed 32 years of age.

So, If you're satisfy the criteria then you're eligible for Drug Inspector Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?