8th August 2013, 10:42 AM
Aishwarya Raghupathy

How to appear fro TANCET exam after doing final year in EEE?

Sir/ madam,
I'm doing my final year in the Department of EEE. I'm interested to appear for TANCET exam this year. please send me the previous question papers to my email id:[email protected]

13th June 2014, 07:22 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to appear fro TANCET exam after doing final year in EEE?

TANCET i.e Tamil Nadu Common Admission Test is conducted by Anna University Chennai Every year for admission into Post graduation course like M.E, M.C.A, M.B.A, M.E, M.Tech, M.Arch and M.Plan course. 2014 examination was already completed on April and Exam results was already announced.

Next announcement will be published in the month of February or March in the official website of Anna University. Minimum Education Qualification needed for the exam is that applicant should have completed Engineering degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. Applicant appearing for their final year examination are also eligible to apply.

Eligibility to Apply :-
  • Degree course or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
  • Applicant must secure at least 45% Marks for General Candidates.
  • 40% Marks for reserved categories.
  • No Age bar.

The applicants can apply for the entrance examination in any one of the mode given below.

Offline Mode Registration :-
  • Copy of X Std. or equivalent mark sheet
  • Copy of XII Std. mark sheet or 3 years Diploma certificate
  • Entrance Test Fee in the form of cash (or) Demand Draft
  • SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu have to produce a copy of the permanent community certificate (card format) for availing fee concession.

Online Mode Registration
  • Copy of X Std. or equivalent mark sheet
  • Copy of XII Std. mark sheet or 3 years Diploma certificate
  • Entrance Test Fee in the form of Demand Draft
  • An attested copy of the permanent community certificate (card format) issued by the competent authority of Government of Tamil Nadu (for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu).

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?