5th August 2011, 12:34 PM
ramya mageshwari

How to prepare for TANCET exam after doing final year BSc Computer Science?

I am doing final B.Sc computer science.I want to prepare for the TANCET EXAM .please give more details for how to prepare for the TANCET EXAM.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Books and Study Materials to prepare for TANCET Exam to join MBA course being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  2. Date of TANCET Exam? Where to get application forms for this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  3. How to prepare for TANCET exam after doing civil engineering final year? Books to be referred for TANCET exam?
  4. How should I prepare for TANCET exam? I am a B.E electrical and electronics student
  5. Marks required in TANCET for M.E from Anna University after B.E (CSE) for SC candidate? Fee structure?
  6. How to do MBA after passing BSc computer science?
  7. Is m.e computer science and engineering good?
  8. How to apply for TANCET exam? I am a final year BSc CS student?
  9. How to prepare for Railway entrance exam? I am doing B.E final year in computer science branch
  10. Model question papers of TANCET exam? When is the correct time to start the preparation for the exam?
  11. How can I prepare to crack TANCET being a B.E.(Instrumentation and Control System) final year student? -- [New]
  12. How to join TANCET after passing B.E(Computer Science Engineering)? Fee structure details for M.E(CSE)?
  13. How to do PG in MCA after doing BSc computer science
  14. How to prepare for TANCET MBA exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to write TNPSC Group I, Group II examination? I am studying BSc computer science final year
  16. Which course is better between MSc and MCA? I am doing final year BSc computer science
  17. Am i eligible for TANCET MCA package after finishing BSc computer science?
  18. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
18th September 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for TANCET exam after doing final year BSc Computer Science?

which books are refer to our tancet exam
8th December 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for TANCET exam after doing final year BSc Computer Science?

if there is any books to prepare for TANCET exam?
30th May 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

iam doing 2nd year BSc please give me replay for how to prepare for tancet please replay to my mail id ([email protected])
28th June 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

hai...am uma .am doing 3rd year Bsc computer science...after finishing this course i like to join mca.in best government collage ..please help me and replay for me how to prepare and which books are refer to tancet exams...please give me an idea..thank you...mail id is([email protected]
6th February 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

hai...am pavithra .am doing 3rd year Bsc computer science...after finishing this course i like to join mca.in best government collage ..please help me and replay for me how to prepare and which books are refer to tancet exams...please give me an idea..thank you...mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?