10th January 2012, 05:45 PM
deepaindu

How to apply for TANCET exam? I am a final year BSc CS student?

how to apply tancet exam application form.now i am doing my final bsc.cs.pls help me.

31st January 2012, 01:38 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for TANCET exam? I am a final year BSc CS student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepaindu View Post
how to apply tancet exam application form.now i am doing my final bsc.cs.pls help me.
If you will be writing your final year examination in the month of April/May 2012, you are eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test but candidates appearing for final year examination after the month of May 2012 will not be considered eligible for the same.
The application form (online) will be available on the official website of Anna University from 01-02-2012.
For complete information, refer to the Information Brochure of TANCET 2012.
31st January 2012, 04:27 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

min of marks in degree 60% to apply tancet exam

the application forms are available in any postsoffice and e seva centers
31st January 2012, 05:00 PM
mani_baban

If you will be writing your final year examination in the month of April/May 2012, you are eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test but candidates appearing for final year examination after the month of May 2012 will not be considered eligible for the same.
The application form (online) will be available on the official website of Anna University from 01-02-2012.
For complete information, refer to the Information Brochure of TANCET 2012.
31st January 2012, 05:14 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test - T.A.N.C.E.T.

Here generally the following three programs are done :

1. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
2. Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
3. M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan.

1. M.B.A. and M.C.A. :

The candidate applying for T.A.N.C.E.T. M.B.A. / M.C.A. should be a graduate from a recognized university of any discipline. Even candidates in their final year of their graduation course can also apply for T.A.N.C.E.T. M.B.A. / M.C.A.. In the case of T.A.N.C.E.T. M.C.A., the candidate should have studied statistics/mathematics at their diploma/+2 level or graduation.

2. M. Tech / M.E :

The candidate should be a B. Tech / B.E graduate in the respective disciple, in which the candidate wishes to do M. Tech / M.E. Even candidates in the final year of their graduation course can also apply for T.A.N.C.E.T. examination.

3. M. Plan / M. Arch :

The candidate should have a bachelor’s/master’s degree in planning/architecture. Even candidates in their final year of their graduation/post-graduation course can also apply.

good luck
31st January 2012, 05:16 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

1. M.B.A. and M.C.A. :

The candidate applying for T.A.N.C.E.T. M.B.A. / M.C.A. should be a graduate from a recognized university of any discipline. Even candidates in their final year of their graduation course can also apply for T.A.N.C.E.T. M.B.A. / M.C.A.. In the case of T.A.N.C.E.T. M.C.A., the candidate should have studied statistics/mathematics at their diploma/+2 level or graduation.

2. M. Tech / M.E :

The candidate should be a B. Tech / B.E graduate in the respective disciple, in which the candidate wishes to do M. Tech / M.E. Even candidates in the final year of their graduation course can also apply for T.A.N.C.E.T. examination.

3. M. Plan / M. Arch :

The candidate should have a bachelor’s/master’s degree in planning/architecture. Even candidates in their final year of their graduation/post-graduation course can also apply.

good luck
31st January 2012, 10:57 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

1. M.B.A. and M.C.A. :

2. M. Tech / M.E :

3. M. Plan / M. Arch :

good luck
31st January 2012, 11:02 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

1. M.B.A. and M.C.A. :

2. M. Tech / M.E :

3. M. Plan / M. Arch :

good luck
28th February 2012, 02:00 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

if you applying for T.A.N.C.E.T. M.B.A. / M.C.A. should be a graduate from a recognized university of any discipline. Even candidates in their final year of their graduation course can also apply for T.A.N.C.E.T. M.B.A. / M.C.A.. In the case of T.A.N.C.E.T. M.C.A., the candidate should have studied statistics/mathematics at their diploma/+2 level or graduation. M. Tech / M.E :
you should be a B. Tech / B.E graduate in the respective disciple, in which the candidate wishes to do M. Tech / M.E. Even candidates in the final year of their graduation course can also apply for T.A.N.C.E.T. examination.
18th March 2018, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I have done b. Sc nursing and has experience about 1.5 years in nursing. Am I eligible for applying tancet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?