13th June 2012, 10:42 PM
sanjayjain64

How to appear in Improvement exam? When are the forms available? How is the final percentage calculated?

Sir
I have got 39,59,57 marks in maths, chemistry and physics in 12 th cbse exam 2012.
I want to improve my score in all the three subject. Please reply for following questions.
1) How to appear in improvement exam? When form will be available?
2) Will marks of improvement exam be considered for IIT-JEE and AIEEE?
3) How final pecentage will be calculated?
Sanjay

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of improvement exam forms? From where can I buy it?
  2. How does WIPRO calculate the aggregate percentage of 12th for the WASE program? I am selected for WASE program. My percentage in 12th is 50.6 which is calculated in best of 5 subjects
  3. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement?
  4. What is the procedure for CBSE Intermediate improvement?
  5. Procedure for giving class 12th Improvement Exams? How and where to get the Improvement Exam Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do B.Tech after scoring 49% in PCM in intermediate
  7. Will ISEET accept my CBSE improvement exam marks?
  8. Where and when the 12th CBSE improvement exam form will be available?
  9. Is there Improvement exam available in WBCHSE Board? Should I drop a year if secured less than 70% in Physics and Maths of 12th Board exam? -- [New]
  10. Will I be eligible for improvement exam if have scored poor percentage in 12th CBSE? From where to get the form?
  11. Can I improve my class 12th CBSE marks through NIOS?
  12. How to give improvement exam after scoring less percentage in BSc I?
  13. Can i fill improvement forms after taking migration from Delhi University
  14. Whether TCS accepts Improvement exam results?
  15. Is there improvement exam in Higher Secondary WBCHSE or I have to drop a year? Whether 12th from IGNOU is equivalent to class 12?
  16. What is the qualification required for appearing Group exams?
  17. Do I need to give improvement exam for my graduation? I've passed my graduation with 43% marks
  18. Eligibility for campus placement in Ashok Leyland?
14th June 2012, 10:13 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear in Improvement exam? When are the forms available? How is the final percentage calculated?

To improve your marks you have to send a letter to the authority concerned with the help of the administrative officers in your school.
Then you can give the exam as an external.

You can give all the exams all over again or choose some subjects only whose marks you want to increase. The result will only show the number of subjects you chose.

Yes they will consider your marks provided you get the required number they are looking for.

Firstly go and talk to your school authorities. They will give you better information about this. Then complete the formalities and start working hard.

Good luck
31st May 2013, 09:04 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to appear in Improvement exam? When are the forms available? How is the final percentage calculated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayjain64 View Post
Sir
I have got 39,59,57 marks in maths, chemistry and physics in 12 th cbse exam 2012.
I want to improve my score in all the three subject. Please reply for following questions.
1) How to appear in improvement exam? When form will be available?
2) Will marks of improvement exam be considered for IIT-JEE and AIEEE?
3) How final pecentage will be calculated?
Sanjay
Dear Friend,
First starting with how to enter for Improvement exam,So,You must contact your previous School Administration they especially do all the process just you have to provide them the required details.
Second thing regarding the forms so its mostly released in the Month of October,But you must visit you School in June & July only,So,That they should inform you about the details and information particularly.

Now,Coming to marks in consideration,So,As per the new rules of JEE-Examinations,Yes,Marks for CBSE Board Examinations will be considered up.

And,At last the Final Percentage,So,As you will only give the theory paper but not the Practical So except the marks of Theory Paper for selected subject all rest of the Marks will be same and by adding the marks of theory paper of selected subject with rest all marks,Your percentage will be considered up.
30th June 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir if i faill in impvmnt exam then i got an failed result?
21st March 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, l am giving 12th exam right now but my papers were not so good and I am worring about my result and I want to know that after getting my result can I apper in improvement exams and when ....so that I can b eligible for jee exams
21st April 2014, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

i really want to be an astronaut badly.so,that u can say m mad for it its my last wish of this life but being a girl i no i have ony one chance n if i miss then i will be fired but due to my medical base i am unable to get good marks in 12 this year n i think i have to give an improvement xam.
but still i love n live in my dream.*^_^*
1st June 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

When we are giving improvment exam ..At last will we get new marksheet or improvment of marks in old marksheet......
Plz tell me....
3rd June 2014, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 85 in chemistry if i give improvement 2015 and i got less than previos year which marks would be considered please tellllllllllllllllllllll
22nd July 2014, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

hi
I have completed my B.com in 2008. Can I give improvement paper now? if yes, do I have to give the whole year or Can I give paper only 4 1 or 2 papers?
Incase u dont have the answer 4 this. I have 1 more ques.
I want to pursue M.A. in German from India. I have done C2 from Max Mueller Bhavan with very good marks. i cleared the entrance test and viva voce of M.a. in german in jnu but I couldnt get admission because my graduation marks are 39 %.
Please suggest me any university from where i can pursue and i am eligible for it, be it distance or regular
thx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?