28th December 2011, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

How does WIPRO calculate the aggregate percentage of 12th for the WASE program? I am selected for WASE program. My percentage in 12th is 50.6 which is calculated in best of 5 subjects

Hello sir,
I am selected for WASE program. My percentage in 10+2 is 50.6 which is calculated in best of 5 subjects. I had a total of 6 subjects in my 10+2 examination. But according to our Assam state board(AHSEC) the percentage is calculated in best of 5 subjects. I wanted to know how does wipro calculates the agregates percentage of 10+2 for the WASE program.

27th September 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How does WIPRO calculate the aggregate percentage of 12th for the WASE program? I am selected for WASE program. My percentage in 12th is 50.6 which is calculated in best of 5 subjects

hello sir,
i am vani.i am having backlogs in 2-1,but i completed the subject...am i elgible for campus interviews....what should be the aggregate % for cse students....
25th October 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How does WIPRO calculate the aggregate percentage of 12th for the WASE program? I am selected for WASE program. My percentage in 12th is 50.6 which is calculated in best of 5 subjects

sir I have 6 subjects in NBSE (Nagaland board of secondary education) but the 6th subject is optional , so how do the wipro wase will calculate the % for that student ? will it consider the 6th subject or not because the 6th subject is only for increasing percentage it is not taken into account if we fail . But if we score more than 33 marks in optional subject the excess marks will be added but not the subject ? percentage will be calculated only with 5 subject while excess marks will be added?so please tell will the wipro wase follow the same pattern to calculate the aggregate
10th October 2013, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
I am selected for WASE program. My percentage in 10+2 is 50.6 which is calculated in best of 5 subjects. I had a total of 6 subjects in my 10+2 examination. But according to our Assam state board(AHSEC) the percentage is calculated in best of 5 subjects. I wanted to know how does wipro calculates the agregates percentage of 10+2 for the WASE program.
what mean wipro
10th November 2013, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

ISC BOARD: ENGLISH BEST THREE/FOUR
16th February 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Do the wase program of Wipro certificate is recognised in other company or not?
26th August 2019, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me how companies calculate percentage of six subject in 12th at the time of placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?