2nd January 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How to appear for NET exam after passing MBA in HR from PTU Jalandhar with 63%?

i want to appear in net exam i passed mba in hr in from ptu jalandhar with 63

11th February 2012, 12:19 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear for NET exam after passing MBA in HR from PTU Jalandhar with 63%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you have completed your Post graduate degree course in HR from a recognised University with 63% Marks, then you are eligible to apply for NET Examination.

~~ You have to complete your Post graduate degree course from a recognised university and you have to scored minimum 55% Marks

~~ Final year appearing candidates are also apply for NET

~~ There is no age Restrictions to apply for Lectureship Post

~~ But for Junior Research fellowship post, your age should not be more than 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for Reserved category Candidates.

You have to choose the subjects in NET on the basis of your Post graduation only. The list of subjects is availiable in the official website.

The Notification of NET June Examination will be Published soon in the month of April 2012, So please wait for the Notification and then apply for this examination Online.

The examination fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through Challan form in SBI Bank. The challan form will Availiable in the official website after declaring the Notification.

~~ UGC have changed the pattern of the examination and it is applicable from June 2012.

There are 3 papers in NET Examination and all are Objective Type, there is No Descriptive Papers from this Years.

So, please visit the official website for complete Information :

http://www.ugcnetonline.in

New Changes : Click Here
11th February 2012, 01:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear for NET exam after passing MBA in HR from PTU Jalandhar with 63%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed MBA in HR with above 63% marks so you are applicable for NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted by UGC in Twice time in a year.

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.

From june session of NET exam , they have changed the Pattern. Hole Paper is contain Multiple type question.Also there is no negative marking.

Important Dates For NET Examination:-

The notification details and other important announcement are made in March and September 2012 respectively.

Date of UGC NET entrance test by June last week, 2012.

Notifications will be published by March last week, 2012

Final date for online application April last Week, 2012

Final date of submitting the documents at the center: May first Week, 2012

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in

For online application for NET exam , you can visit to http://ugcnetonline.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?