29th October 2011, 02:56 PM
rbiunsp

How to do correspondence MCA from PTU Jalandhar?

sir i passed my bca correspondence from gju hisar .and now i also doing correspondence mca from ptu jalandhar .it have also some interest in jewellers shop becoz i m goldsmith then tell me what i do after mca

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to enroll for MCA course in PTU Jalandhar? -- [New]
  2. Should I take admission in PTU, Jalandhar for Ph.D degree? I completed my MCA through correspondence from PTU, Jalandhar
  3. Which profession will suit on me either teaching or IT sector after completion of my MCA degree? I have done diploma in CSE and then I done B.Sc-IT from PTU, Jalandhar? Currently, I am pursuing MCA degree from PTU, Jalandhar
  4. What is the admission fees per semester of MCA in PTU Jalandhar?
  5. When are the PGDATHM results of PTU Jalandhar?
  6. What are the jobs available for BSc IT and MCA correspondence candidate? I have done BSc IT and pursuing MCA from PTU
  7. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  8. What are the jobs available for BSc IT and MCA correspondence candidates
  9. How to become an IPS officer after doing BCA from PTU Jalandhar?
  10. What should I do after pursuing MCA from PTU through correspondence? How to get admission in M.Tech?
  11. Can I get migration certificate after doing PGDCA from PTU Jalandhar
  12. How to appear for NET exam after passing MBA in HR from PTU Jalandhar with 63%?
  13. Can I get admission in DAVIET Jalandhar through PTU counseling after scoring 271557 AIR and state rank of 6794
  14. PhD after MCA (correspondence) is possible? Can I go for BioInformatic as my PhD topic?
  15. Can I do M.Tech having done MCA from PTU?
  16. Previous years question papers of PGDC PTU Jalandhar 1st and 2nd Semester?
  17. Is it fine to do MCA correspondence? Best universities offering MCA correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Good universities for this course?
15th July 2012, 12:01 AM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: How to do correspondence MCA from PTU Jalandhar?

The University works on semester system and examinations are conduced twice a year in March and September.
The admissions are done subjecttoavailability of seats / course at Learning Centre. Mere submission of form does not ensure admission i.e. only confirmed upon allotment of the roll no.fromthe University.
The students are requiredtopay the semester fee along with the examination fee only in shape of demand drafttobe made in the name of Registrar,
Punjab Technical University
payable atJalandhar.
16th June 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do correspondence MCA from PTU Jalandhar?

How to do correspondence MCA from mysore university? Do we have to write any entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?