4th January 2012, 11:04 AM
spallavi13

How to appear for SBI clerical exam with bad skills in Mathematics? I have done M.A in Journalism and Mass communication

Hello Sir,

I have done M.A in Journalism and Mass Communication.I am not good in mathematics.But still I want to appear In SBI Clerical Exam.Could you plz give me some tips to improve my this section.

Thanks,
Pallavi S.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  3. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  4. Can I study M.E or MBA after completion of UG course?
  5. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  6. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  7. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  8. Courses available after completing B.A course?
  9. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  11. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
  12. What courses can be done after passing compartment?
  13. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  14. List of government colleges in Pune?
  15. Course fees for Journalism and Mass Communication?
  16. How to become a Journalist after completing B.A degree?
  17. Date of release of M.Phil exam forms in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  18. Universities offering PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication to postgraduate in Pune? -- [New]
4th February 2012, 10:52 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear for SBI clerical exam with bad skills in Mathematics? I have done M.A in Journalism and Mass communication

SBI clerical exam is not about Mathematics only. If you are good in other subjects like General knowledge and reasoning, current affairs, sports etc., then you stand a chance to clear the exam. Try to solve previous year papers and take professional guidance for mathematics as that might help you to score more.
21st March 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to appear for SBI clerical exam with bad skills in Mathematics? I have done M.A in Journalism and Mass communication

To which standard is the maths for sbi clerical exam?
21st March 2012, 07:38 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

There are four , five part or section in the PO EXAM OR IN CLERK EXAMINATION.

ENGLISH
REASONING
QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
COMPUTERS
GENERAL AWARENESS

EACH SECTION COVER AT LEAST 50 questions.

In QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE only 10th level of MATHS Questions are asked.

Every body has studied the Maths in their 10th class.

It is just that now the candidate has to study the MATHS more seriously.

and

you need not to correct all the questions in quantitative aptitude but yes you have to correct at least 35 question to be

selected in SBI for INTERVIEW.

In MATHS you first need to understand the concept and than practice the questions on the concept as much as possible.

In BANK entrance exam speed and accuracy play important role.

So after understanding the concept candidate need to practice as much as possible to maintain the accuracy and speed.
21st March 2012, 08:50 PM
vijaykumarsriram
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by spallavi13 View Post
Hello Sir,

I have done M.A in Journalism and Mass Communication.I am not good in mathematics.But still I want to appear In SBI Clerical Exam.Could you plz give me some tips to improve my this section.

Thanks,
Pallavi S.
hai friend
SBI clerk is not only mathematics. you have good knowledge in other subjects like general knowledge,english,reasoningand current affairs.then you can win the exam. and practice previous papers profesional guidance for mathematics as that might help you to win the exam
21st March 2012, 11:35 PM
jennifer_zbc

the mathematics sums generally given in the sbi clerical papers are very easy and are school level sums. so if you want to excel in this exams then i suggest you to revise some of your high school maths sums and recollect some logical aspect. trust me nothing is impossible if you try.
31st March 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I m Avinash yadav
plz sir give me sme importan tips for clark post..
Plz plz plz,..
31st May 2012, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

to clear the written test , how much hav 2 score in each section ? pls say me ..pls reply ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?