11th August 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication to postgraduate in Pune?

Hi,
I have done my Master's in Journalism and Mass Communication. Now I want to do PhD in the same field. I just want to know that how many universities are there in Pune which offers the programme of PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities offering M.Phil and Ph.D Programs in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  2. Courses available after completing B.A course?
  3. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Mass Communication in Southern India?
  7. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  8. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  9. Colleges offering masters in broadcast journalism course and MBA in mass communication?
  10. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication?
  11. How to do Ph.D after doing M.Phil in Journalism and Mass Communication
  12. Names of the universities offering M.Phil in mass communication and journalism by distance mode?
  13. Where to do phd research in journalism and mass communication?
  14. What should I do to become a news reporter? I am from commerce side
  15. How to proceed for PhD in Mass Communication?
  16. Universities offering Lateral Entry in M.A.(Mass Communication) course? Can I apply for NET after this course?
  17. Which are the granted and self finance colleges offering bachelor degree in mass communication and journalism?
  18. Possibility to study correspondence PhD course directly for Mass Communication postgraduate?
15th August 2015, 11:11 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication to postgraduate in Pune?

List of Universities offers Ph.D in Journalism and Mass Communication in Pune :

<> University of Pune

<> Tilak Maharastra Vidyapeeth

<> Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication,Pune

<> Film and Television Institute of India

<> Indian Institute of Event Management

<> School of Media Activity Research and Technology

<> Deccan Education Society Institute of Film and Television

<> MIT International School of Broadcasting and Journalism.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?