1st September 2013, 12:26 AM
sarkar susmita

How to do master in journalism and mass communication?

Hello.. i am a 3rd year student in journalism and mass communication honors. I want to take coaching classes for preparing entrance exam in J. N. U. for masters in journalism and mass communication. I lived in kolkata. so can you address me a coaching center in kolkata...?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available after completing B.A course?
  2. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist?
  3. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  4. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  5. Can I appear in NET exam after doing Master degree in MAss Communication & Journalism through distance education from Guwahati University? -- [New]
  6. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  7. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  8. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I study M.E or MBA after completion of UG course?
  10. Past year papers of Master in Mass Communication and Journalism entrance exam of Gujarat University?
  11. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  12. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  13. Past 2 years question papers for master of mass communication and journalism of Gujarat University?
  14. Duration of MAster Degree in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  15. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  16. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra?
  17. How to become a Journalist after completing engineering?
  18. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
1st September 2013, 05:01 PM
KULWINDER.KK

Default Re: How to do master in journalism and mass communication?

hello;

As per my concern to compete any entrance examination; You should prepare yourself because self study is must.

A person could be himself/herself own teacher.

If i guide you, you should make your own note in own language and read everyday in morning. Only read not to learn byheart.

But as you say i'm sending some centers but you should tell me the subject in which you want because it is not particular for masters instead of gate and ugc-net :
1) IBPS - Near railway
2) fasttrack accadmey - Hazra
4) Academic - near slatlake

It is better to have a coaching for gate and ugc-net it helps you alot for entrance exam for any college and improve knowledge.

REGARDS
KULWINDER
4th September 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkar susmita View Post
Hello.. i am a 3rd year student in journalism and mass communication honors. I want to take coaching classes for preparing entrance exam in J. N. U. for masters in journalism and mass communication. I lived in kolkata. so can you address me a coaching center in kolkata...?
All those students who wish to enter journalism/mass comm field should read this excellent book written for them: "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" (by Raza Elahi, a sr journalist). It has example-based approach. It has got good reviews for quality of contents from senior journalists and faculty members as well as news portals. Aspiring journalism/mass comm should also read "Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide" (Rs 100). Both the books will help in the preparation for the entrance of media institutes email at [email protected] or visit
http://www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html
9th September 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in m.a mass communication i hv cmpled my graduation frm hindi honours so pls suggest me 1 coaching or istitute that wil help me to crack the entrance exam
23rd April 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I've done B.A and want to do Ma mass comm from jamia milia islamiya ... To crack the entrance exam I need a coaching institute . So plzz tell me a name of any coacing center from moradabad to delhi ...
4th May 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I have done B. A and Now I want to prepare for PG entrance by Mass Communication and journalism please suggest some books for self study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?