29th March 2012, 12:42 AM
kr.anil2511

How to appear in UGC NET from UP centre if I am a PG?

i am post graduate n i want to appear in UGC- NET -2012 from u.p. centre.

Related Questions:
  1. How to appear in UGC NET from UP centre if I am a PG?
  2. Best book and coaching centre for UGC NET Management?
  3. Where to get the books for SLET exam? Which university offers this course?
  4. Best coaching centre in Delhi for UGC NET commerce paper? How to prepare from home? Is it necessary to go to a coaching center to clear NET exam?
  5. Information about UGC NET coaching centre? I am preparing for UGC NET economics
  6. UGC NET coaching center in Dilsukhnagar area
  7. Is there any UGC coaching centre at Guwahati? What is the procedure for admission?
  8. Is there any coaching centre in Delhi for UGC/NET Dec?
  9. Suitable study material for NET exam? Any coaching centre in India? Past years question papers for Social Work Paper Ii and III of UGC NET exam?
  10. When is the UGC NET coaching centre for life science in Chennai?
  11. Which are the best coaching centers for preparing for UGC NET exam? Address details of the coaching centers who teach management students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Are there any institutes or coaching centers for preparing for UGC NET Psychology in Bangalore? List of coaching centers?
  13. Am I eligible to become a Lecturer through UGC-NET being a M.Tech candidate?
  14. Can I be eligible to attend for DRDO Exam for the year 2012 having scored 59.42% in BE course?
  15. Am I eligible for UGC NET if I am 31 years old?
  16. Where can i get UGC NET coaching institutes for English?
  17. Where is the CS registration office of Indore? Is Maths in 12th a compulsory subject for giving CS exams?
  18. Is there any institute or coaching center for preparation for UGC NET Psychology in Bangalore? List of the coaching centers?
30th March 2012, 10:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear in UGC NET from UP centre if I am a PG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr.anil2511 View Post
i am post graduate n i want to appear in UGC- NET -2012 from u.p. centre.
Being a post-graduate, you will be considered eligible for the National Eligibility Test only if you have scored a minimum of 55% in your post-graduate degree or equivalent examination.
The required percentage of marks is relaxed upto 5% for candidates belonging to Sc/St category.

Now, since you would like to take the test in Uttar Pradesh, you will have to send the print out of the online application form at any of the following test centers:
  • University of Allahabad
  • Banaras Hindu University
  • Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University
  • Deendayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University
  • University of Lucknow
  • Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University

The notification for the upcoming National Eligibility Test has not been yet published. In order to keep yourself updated, refer to:

www.ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?