10th August 2015, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a Lecturer through UGC-NET being a M.Tech candidate?

Hi Sir,
I am an Engineering graduate, currently doing M.Tech. I want to attend for UGC-NET. I want to do Lectureship by giving UGC-NET. Please tell me I can do through UGC-NET?

Related Questions:
12th August 2015, 08:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Lecturer through UGC-NET being a M.Tech candidate?

You are eligible for CSIR NET for Engineering science subject. No need to apply for UGC NET as you are a engineering graduate. In fact you need only B.Tech with 60% marks to become eligible for CSIR NET.

You can get lecturer job in private engineering colleges on the basis of your M.Tech qualification. If you have GATE score then getting job as lecturer in private colleges becomes easier. If you want government college lecturer job then try to qualify CSIR NET.
13th August 2015, 02:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Lecturer through UGC-NET being a M.Tech candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I am an Engineering graduate, currently doing M.Tech. I want to attend for UGC-NET. I want to do Lectureship by giving UGC-NET. Please tell me I can do through UGC-NET?
You have completed M.Tech degree so you are eligible for lecturer post through UGC NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Age criteria for NET exam:-

For JRF Post :-Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :-There is no age criteria.
18th September 2018, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Master of Engineering in VLSI. Am I Eligible to apply for NET. If so, What is the Post Graduation code for ME.,VLSI? Because I couldn't see my course in the list of courses and its code
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?