25th November 2011, 08:23 AM
Vasanthdeadly

How to apply for B.Ed course in Government colleges? Procedure to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?

Iam pursuing B.sc computer science final year now, and like to join B.ed so pls tell me how to apply in govt colleges and procedures on B.ed admission and the fees structure, it would be very helpful for me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply in government colleges while pursuing B.Com? Procedure for B.Ed admission? What is the fee structure?
  2. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  3. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  4. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  5. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  6. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  7. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  8. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  9. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  10. List of best government college of commercial pilot in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission?
  11. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  12. Details of the government aided colleges of B.Ed in UP? What is the fee structure?
  13. Best government colleges of commercial pilot training? Fee Structure, Admission Procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  15. How can I apply for admission for B.Tech ECE in Amity? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  16. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
  17. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  18. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
13th December 2011, 12:58 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for B.Ed course in Government colleges? Procedure to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?

For pursuing b.ed course you have to score good percentage in your graduation.Then you have to sit for entrance exam .The duration of B.ed cousre is generally of two years. The course fee structure of B.ed varies from distance to regular.For regular classes the course fee is around 50,000pa to 70,000pa and the fees of distance learning course is a bit less than the regular.The fee charged by the government institutes are less, even the admission procedure differ from college to college.List of B.ed colleges

b.ed colleges in ahmedabad

b.ed colleges in bangalore

b.ed colleges in bihar

b.ed colleges in delhi

b.ed colleges bhopal
21st March 2012, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for B.Ed course in Government colleges? Procedure to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?

how should i apply for b.ed? when does IGNOU conduct its entrance exam for b.ed?
21st March 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

what % req. in master for doing b.ed correspondence from any university? what is fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?