28th April 2011, 05:34 PM
slpbi

Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?

My daughter has done her Plus two in March 2011. Can she apply for MBBS in Chennai GOVERNMENT medical Colleges under NRI Sponsored Quota. What is the procedure. Whom should be contacted. What will be the fee structure? when will the admission under NRI Sponsored quota will begin. Please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  2. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  3. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  4. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  5. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  6. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?
  7. List of government medical colleges in India that accept donation? Any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college? What is the fees?
  8. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  9. Procedure to apply in Government Engineering or Medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for NRI student?
  10. Are there any seats for NRI sponsored students in AIIMS?
  11. NRI quota fee structure and procedure to get admission in AIIMS?
  12. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  13. How may I do get fee structure of DY Patil medical college? How can I avail NRI Quota for admission?
  14. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in Kerala Medical Colleges? What is their fee structure?
  15. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  16. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for NRI seat in government/non government college for PG in clinical esteem? What is the fee structure?
  18. Can I get NRI quota in Government or Private Medical college for my son studying in class 7th in U.A.E? -- [New]
22nd September 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?

may i know the minimum education required to avoid NRI quota, now my daughter is studying 6 class in Jakarta
9th March 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?

my daughter is studying in uae 2 what is the procedure for medical admission through nri
14th July 2013, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

My daughter has done her Plus two in March 2013. Can she apply for MBBS in Chennai GOVERNMENT medical Colleges under NRI Sponsored Quota. What is the procedure. Whom should be contacted. What will be the fee structure? when will the admission under NRI Sponsored quota will begin. Please reply

KRISHNAN
CHENNAI
18th November 2014, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

May i know the minimum education required to avoid NRI quota. Kindly reply for this question. Thank you.

Lalitha.
19th November 2014, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Ys i can say i cn admission in tyba bt i cant bcoz two yrs i cn studied in maharastra bt still i want admission in tyba in up baord plz hlp
24th June 2015, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Nepal candidate want admission in pgims rohtak in mbbs course , how can he apply and what expence in donation and fee structure
How I approach
And contact with legal person
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?