27th January 2017, 02:26 PM
Varsha dhandhania

How to apply for B.Ed course under Calcutta University? When the application form will be out?

Hello sir, I am studying in M.Com from Calcutta University and want to apply for B.Ed course under this university. Please tell me how to apply for it? When the application form be out?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get B.Ed admission in Calcutta University with 48% in Geography honours?
  2. When the admission form of Ph.D program will be issued by Calcutta University? Eligibility to fillup this form?
  3. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  4. Do I have to apply in separate colleges of Calcutta University to study M.Sc(Zoology)?
  5. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  6. Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed course from colleges under Calcutta University(regular course)? What's the course fee and eligibility criteria for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Can I get admission in BKG college, Howrah?
  7. Application form for admission in msc in calcutta university -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get admission in B.Ed in MDU course?
  9. When will the M.A forms of Calcutta University be published?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks?
  11. How to get the forms of Calcutta university for MSc in geography?
  12. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  13. How to apply for B.Ed course? What is the date of sale of application form/
  14. Can I apply for MSc Microbiology in any university after graduating with 43% from Calcutta University?
  15. Which is the website address from where I can get the law entrance exam form of Calcutta University?
  16. Date of upcoming B.Ed entrance test?
  17. How can I apply for CAT after completing graduation from calcutta university with 63% marks
  18. When will the MA form of Calcutta university be published?
30th April 2017, 05:38 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for B.Ed course under Calcutta University? When the application form will be out?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. The academic qualification required for Bachelor of Education is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. The minimum percentage of marks required in bachelor's degree for B.Ed course is 50%. The application form for B.Ed admission in Calcutta University is available online.

The application form for 2017-18 admission is expected to be available in third week of May, 2017. After that you can apply for exam at official website which is www.caluniv.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?