10th February 2016, 09:37 AM
kiran kailas pawar

How to apply for CID exam after completing Mechanical engineering?

sir my name Kiran pawar, I am learning 2 year mech engg, i want to become cid officer. So plzz guide me about cid exam how apply?and where.my mo no 7387639676

10th February 2016, 10:08 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for CID exam after completing Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiran kailas pawar View Post
sir my name Kiran pawar, I am learning 2 year mech engg, i want to become cid officer. So plzz guide me about cid exam how apply?and where.my mo no 7387639676
To become a CID officer you need to sit for CGL examination. This Combined Graduate Exam is conducted by SSC generally in the months of April.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • You need to be a graduate in any discipline of your choice to apply for this exam.
  • Final year candidates are also eligible to apply for this exam.
  • There is no percentage bar to satisfy as far as this exam is concerned.
Selection Procedure:-

The selection procedure consists of the following three stages:
  • Written Exam
  • Interview
  • Physical Test
Exam Pattern:-

Tier I:-
  1. General Intelligence and Reasoning
  2. General Awareness
  3. Numerical Aptitute
  4. English Comprehension
Tier II:-
  1. Arithmetical abilities
  2. English Language and Comprehension
10th February 2016, 10:12 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for CID exam after completing Mechanical engineering?

No, you are not eligible to join CID with current educational qualification. To join CID you need minimum graduation degree.

To join CID you have to appear and qualify in CGL examination conducted by SSC every year. The examination is conducted in three stages and have to qualify in all the stages for final selection.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university and have age between 18-27 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you have to wait for the final year of course to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?