27th July 2020, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Commerce based PhD offered by MG University?

I have completed my M.Com and wants to apply for PhD in Commerce in MG University. So, could you please tell me application procedure? And, also share previous 5 years solved entrance papers along with updated entrance syllabus.

15th April 2023, 09:58 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Commerce based PhD offered by MG University?

Those who have Masters degree in relevant subject are eligible for PhD programme.
The admission is granted on the basis of entrance exam or merit.
Those who have qualified in NET/SLET /GATE/ GPAT or other tests conducted by UGC , CSIR, ICAR .
Students are enrolled for PhD through Written Aptitude Test , however few are exempted from WAT such as
JRF Awardees
UGC Teacher Fellowship
M.phil and M.tech degree holders.
Interested candidates can fill the application form online through their official website . There , they have to get registered and then fill the required details and attach required documents and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?