2nd March 2018, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer PhD in Economics program? Is Pune University offered PhD in Economics? Procedure to apply?

Hello, I want to know that Pune University is provides PhD Economics programs? If yes, then kindly tell me that how can I apply? If not, then tell me which are the universities provides this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of Distance universities which offer PhD in Economics?
  3. Possibilities of doing Ph.D. in Hybrid field in India?
  4. Colleges which offer PhD in Tax/Economics in Mumbai? Scope of study PhD in Tax/Economics?
  5. Correspondence universities offering PhD course to a candidate who has secured 55% in M.A.(Economics)?
  6. Does SRM University offer PhD in Economics? Can I get admission with 50% in MA?
  7. How can I apply to do PhD in Economics if secured 55% in M.A.? Advantages of doing PhD in Economics?
  8. Universities offering PHD in Economics without requiring Masters degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Does Calcutta University offer PhD in Economics course? Procedure to fillup the application form? -- [New]
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  11. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Economics for M.Sc(Economics) candidate?
  12. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Economics for MBA postgraduate?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics without any entrance exam
  14. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  15. Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics at Cambridge University? Procedure to apply?
  16. Course structure and duration of PhD(Economics) in Mewar University?
  17. Courses other than PhD for M.A.(Economics) candidate?
  18. List of UGC approved universities which offer Part Time PhD in Economics in West Bengal?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?