10th December 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for correspondence studies in Electrical Machines after doing B.Tech from CUSAT university? Procedure to apply for it?

I am a b tech graduate from cusat university.i am longing to do post graduation in electrical machines.what should i do?what is the procedure for appling

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Marine Biology course in Cusat University?
  2. Details of institutes for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical?
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D after completion of under graduation through correspondence in Madras university? -- [New]
  4. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electrical Engineering-5th Sem Electrical Machines-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Mysore University for B.Com graduate?
  6. How to get admission in Naval Architecture Course in Cochin University(CUSAT)?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  8. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for diploma course(DME) in correspondence?
  10. Am I eligible to get internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year Electrical Engineering in IIT, Varanasi?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Can I do Correspondence LLB course from IGNOU being a candidate having completed BA course with 41% of marks? When can I apply and how to apply for this course?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for B.Tech course in Correspondence?
  15. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  16. How to apply for B.Ed course through correspondence? I am a graduate from Mumbai University
  17. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  18. Detailed admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Bangalore University?
6th May 2020, 10:59 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: How to apply for correspondence studies in Electrical Machines after doing B.Tech from CUSAT university? Procedure to apply for it?

To apply for the post graduation in electrical machines that is M.E. in electrical engineering the candidate must be a B.E or B.Tech graduate with an aggregate 55 percentage of marks or above and the college is listed under UGC/AIU.

The top colleges in India where the course is offered:
1)Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Tamil Nadu
2)Gujarat technological university
3)Birla institute of technology, Jharkhand
4)Sri ram Institute of Management and technology, Delhi
5)Savitribhai Phule, Pune University

The course duration is 2 years and there will be entrance examination and depends on the college norms and some colleges may even call for counselling sessions or interviews to test their in-depth knowledge about the subject.

The course fee will be maximum 19 lacs and it varies depending on college and facilities provided.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?