1st June 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?

As I completed my Bcom at Bangalore University. Now i'm looking for my master graduation in Dharwad Universaity in correspondence. What is the procedure for correspondence course? Is there any cut off? what is the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  2. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  3. Is a correspondence graduate from Karnataka university Dharwad, eligible to do regular MBA course?
  4. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  5. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  6. Does correspondence degree course from Karnataka University Dharwad possess any value as regular degree
  7. How may I take B.Ed Admission through correspondence in Jammu University? I've secured 46% marks in gradudation
  8. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Geography having completed BA in Geography?
  9. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA(Finance) in Dharwad? Procedure of admission for B.A.(English) graduate?
  10. Which is the best demanded PG course for a B.Com graduate with two years Experience in CA Articleship? Can i do MBA via distance learning?
  11. How can I study Master's in Agriculture/Environmental Science through correspondence if completed Graduation in Industrial Microbiology?
  12. Can I join MA or M.Com if done diploma rather +2?
  13. Procedure to pursue B.Ed correspondence course from Jamia Millia University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  15. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  16. What is the value of correspondence degree from KUD?
  17. Masters in History after Graduation From Correspondence and in General not Honors?
  18. Which course I can take after completion of graduation? -- [New]
1st August 2012, 06:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As I completed my Bcom at Bangalore University. Now i'm looking for my master graduation in Dharwad Universaity in correspondence. What is the procedure for correspondence course? Is there any cut off? what is the fee structure?

The Karnatak University Dharwad, offers various under graduate and post graduate program through correspondence in the Faculties of Arts, Commerce and Social Sciences. Candidate seeking to pursue Master of Commerce [M.Com] from the Karnatak University Dharwad, must have completed the Bachelors degree in Commerce from a recognized University. The duration of the program is two years.

Following are the subject offered with the M.Com program from School of Correspondence Education - Karnatak University Dharwad:
  • Marketing Management
  • Financial Management
  • International Business
  • Organizational Behavior and Strategic Management.
Candidate can obtain the prospectus from the campus of the Karnatak University Dharwad.

For detail information one may refer to the following Address:

KARNATAK UNIVERSITY, DHARWAD
SCHOOL OF CORRESPONDENCE EDUCATION
Vishwachetan Building, Pavate Nagar, Dharwad – 580 003
Ph. No. 0836-2215219 & 2215220 [O]
9th March 2014, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2250522]As I completed my Bcom at Bangalore University. Now i'm looking for my master graduation in Dharwad Universaity in correspondence. What is the procedure for correspondence course? Is there any cut off? what is the fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?