23rd January 2018, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for D.Pharmacy via correspondence mode being into FY B.Sc? Which universities offers this course?

How to take admission via correspondence mode in D.Pharmacy after Higher Secondary? Now I'm studying FY B.Sc and I want to do D.Pharmacy also simultaneously. Please, tell any university offering D.Pharmacy via correspondence mode and how to apply in those.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering M.Sc via distance mode of education? -- [New]
  2. List of correspondence universities which offers admission in BBA?
  3. Is it possible to apply for universities in USA with degree done in correspondence mode?
  4. List of universities along with fee structure and indication of duration for correspondence LLB course?
  5. List of colleges which offers Economics Honours degree via correspondence mode?
  6. Universities offering PhD in Mathematics through correspondence mode of education?
  7. Can i do B.Ed after BCA?
  8. How to do M.Com before going for MBA? I have completed BCAF from Mumbai University
  9. List of the colleges that are approved by AICTE? I have done MSc Chemistry
  10. List of best colleges to apply for B.Ed in correspondence mode?
  11. Is it possible to do M.Sc in Human Development via distance mode? Which universities offer this course?
  12. Is it possible to study BL course as part time course? Where in Tamilnadu can I do it?
  13. Universities providing M.Com through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in correspondence mode after completion of M.Sc in IT through distance mode?
  15. Can I get Lectureship after completion of correspondence MSW? Universities offering this course?
  16. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in USA after completion of degree in correspondence mode?
  18. Which universities offer LLB via correspondence mode of education and what are their requirements?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?