8th January 2018, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for DoB correction in all the certificates SSC?

Sir my name is P.Laxmi Narayana and I passed SSC in 2014. I submitted wrong date of birth. My actual Date of Birth is 05/03/1997. How can I apply to update my correct DoB in SSC certificates?

13th January 2018, 07:53 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for DoB correction in all the certificates SSC?

To correct your DOB in your SSC certificate, the first thing you have to do is to meet your school principal where you have pursued your SSC and tell him about the mistake in your certificate. He will guide you the process to apply for correction, you need to fill the application form with your personal details and need to submit Birth Certificate as DOB proof along with specified fee. Then, your request will be forwarded to the main board and you will get new SSC certificate within 15-20 days.
13th January 2018, 07:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for DoB correction in all the certificates SSC?

To correct your Date of Birth in your SSC certificate, you should have your Birth Certificate with correct date. You have to contact your school principal or examinations branch section and apply for DOB correction by submitting the application form along with Birth certificate as DOB proof. Then, your request will be forwarded to the main board and you will get new 10th standard certificate within 10-15 working days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?