10th April 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for entrance exam for diploma after 10th?

to apply for the entrance exam for the diploma after tenth

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for entrance exam for diploma after 10th?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  3. Procedure to apply for entrance exam for admission in Diploma course in Mining Engineering? Fee expenses and scholarship for shortlisted candidate?
  4. Can I apply for Mechanical Engineering Diploma on 10th basis being 12th commerce passed? -- [New]
  5. Can I apply for NDA after Diploma in ECE rather 12th?
  6. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
  7. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do Diploma in engineering after 10th if my marks are not good?
  9. Can I apply for any multination company after scoring 74% in 10th, 55% in 12th, 75% in diploma engineering and 70% in batch
  10. Diploma engineering after 10th is better or after 12th? What to prepare for entrance exam?
  11. Can Diploma students apply for WASE entrance exam?
  12. Can I apply for NDA being 17 years old Diploma holder?
  13. Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?
  14. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  15. Can i take IBPS test on the basis of 10th or diploma? What will be the basic pay after 10th or diploma?
  16. Where can I apply in IT companies? I have got 59.5% in diploma and 68% in 10th
  17. Possibility to study diploma in food technology for 10th passed candidate?
  18. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
15th April 2016, 11:06 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for entrance exam for diploma after 10th?

There is no common application form or entrance examination to get the admission in institute for the diploma course.

So, you need to visit the official website of respective institute to get more details about the admission procedure.

The application form for the examination is released in month of March and April and examination is conducted in month of May.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed 10th from recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?