20th August 2020, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for GDCA course and which all documents are required to be submitted?

Hi, I wish to apply for GDCA course. So, could you please provide the application procedure details. And, which all documents do I need to submit with application form? Would I require attested copies of certificates or normal copies only? What would be the GDCA application charges?

17th September 2020, 08:48 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: How to apply for GDCA course and which all documents are required to be submitted?

Qualification for GDCA course:
* Candidates must qualify bachelor degree of commerce with 50% .
The exam for this course is conducted in the month of may every year & application form are available from December. Application fees is Rs. 800.

For further details, go to gdca.maharashtra.gov.in
1st March 2022, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for GDCA course and which all documents are required to be submitted?

Graduation Result copy attached ya degree certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?