3rd October 2017, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to change subject in class 11th after completion of registration process?

Procedure to change the subject in class 11th after completion of the registration process? Can you please give me the steps which I need to follow? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

4th October 2017, 11:28 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to change subject in class 11th after completion of registration process?

After completion of registration there is no provision to change the subject in class 11th.
During registration student need to verify and quote the name of subjects with signature to ensure that name and choice are correctly entered which can not be changed once board very the details.
**** Still for you assistant i will request you to call the board . For CBSE call 011-22467263, for ISE board call 011-26413820
4th October 2017, 02:42 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change subject in class 11th after completion of registration process?

Let me tell you that one who has completed 11th has to complete 12th with the same subjects. According to the rules one should have completed both 11th and 12th standard with same subjects and as you are saying that you have already registered in 11th class and now you want to change your subject so I don't think so that it is possible. But still you can consult your teachers and school principal regarding this matter maybe there is some procedure.
4th October 2017, 09:30 PM
stutiswet2

After completion of registration process, you can apply for modification in your 11th academic subjects. You have to submit your application for changing subject at school's office duly signed by principal. After that, you need to fill the form for changing subject available at School office. After approval from the Board, your subject will be changed.
10th November 2018, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How to change subject from computer application to business maths ?
29th November 2018, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

How do I change my 11th standard's subject after registration for 12th standard has already been done?
9th March 2020, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

I am changing my subject in class XII biology and maths . I am change biology in class XII. Can l am change my subject.
30th December 2020, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing class 11 with arts if I drop my exam this year and in the next session is it possible to pursue 11 with pCB
10th February 2021, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I drop a subject in 11th after registration.
3rd April 2021, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to change from science to humanities in class 12.
11th August 2021, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my optional subject in 11 after my college admission?
15th December 2021, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I change now my subject class 11
1st March 2022, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to change my Assamese and computer science applications subjects to alternate English and geography
1st March 2022, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to change my Assamese and computer science applications subjects to alternate English and geography
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?