26th September 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

List of documents which are required to be submitted to apply for diploma CET?

Sir/Mam,

i did my 1 to 10 in Mumbai...now i did my diploma in Karnataka..
my parents are from Karnataka who got shifted to Mumbai...
m i eligible to write diploma cet....if yes then what are the documents i require...
plz let me know...

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for CET Karnataka and what documents are required for the same?
  2. What are the documents required to apply for MHT CET? How much time is required to receive the non creamy layer certificate?
  3. Can a Maharashtra student apply for GUJCET? Procedure of application and documents required?
  4. Why my Inspire Scholarship is delaying if submitted all the relevant documents?
  5. Which all documents are required to be submitted for BEE exam?
  6. Criteria and formalities required to pursue B.Ed through correspondence from DU? Documents required to be submitted?
  7. Where to get the forms of MHT CET? How to apply and what all documents do I need?
  8. Hoe to pursue Engineering from foreign country after completing diploma 1st year from India?
  9. When will be the NATA application available and when is the last date for submission of application -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Being a 2nd year UG student, can I apply for MHRD Scholarship if haven't applied in 1st year? Documents required for application?
  11. What are the documents are to give MHT CET
  12. Documents to be submitted by an NRI for Diploma admission in Punjab?
  13. What is the counseling process of PGECET? What documents are to be submitted?
  14. Procedure and requirements to study M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?
  15. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  16. Which are the documents required for D.Ed CET entrance exam
  17. How to apply for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in civil engineering? With whom to apply for CET Diploma issuing authority or PU?
  18. How to apply for CET exam for MBA and how many times one can appear for this exam?
5th October 2015, 05:09 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of documents which are required to be submitted to apply for diploma CET?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in Diploma CET exam. List of documents required to be submitted to apply for diploma CET are :

10th Marks aheet and passing certificate
School Leaving Certificate
Migration Certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?