20th December 2012, 09:20 AM
moulitharan

How to apply and get a job in TN Electricity board as Junior Engineer(JE)

How to apply & get a job in TN Electricity board as Junior Engineer(JE)?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs can be taken after completing electronics and communication diploma with 75%
  2. Chhattisgarh state electricity board junior engineers syllabus and previous years question papers?
  3. How to work in Tamilnadu Electricity Board after completing B.Com and Double degree course in Annalamai University? I am working in Tamilnadu Electricity Board
  4. Procedure to apply for the exam of Rajasthan State Electricity board, Jaipur?
  5. B.Tech degree from Karnataka State open university will serve the purpose of promotion in M.P. state electricity board?
  6. How may I get previous year question papers for MP electricity board exam?
  7. Previous years question papers of Assistant Engineering(IT) Chhatisgarh State Electricity board?
  8. Information about CSEB J.E Electrical entrance exam? -- [New]
  9. Procedure for an electrical and electronics engineer to get a job in Tamilnadu Electricity board? Is there any exam which I should attend?
  10. How can I get question sample of jseb ranchi?
  11. Which books to refer for JR engineering mechanical Rajasthan Vidyut electricity Board entrance exam
  12. Syllabus of Junior Executive in AAI? I want to apply for Junior Executive Job
  13. What types of jobs are there in government sector after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  14. List of high earning jobs for EEE Graduate?
  15. Question papers of Jharkhand State Electricity board for electronics?
  16. Sample papers of JE Electrical(Jharkhand Electricity Board)?
  17. Assistant Exam of CSEB Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board: Syllabus, Study material and previous year question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get placed in a reputed core company after studying Electrical Engineering in a Private Engineering College affiliated to Anna University?
17th April 2013, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply and get a job in TN Electricity board as Junior Engineer(JE)

now any jobs for eb department
14th July 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply and get a job in TN Electricity board as Junior Engineer(JE)

What is the basic qualification of je
23rd July 2013, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Am be.mechanical engineering finished i can join JE post in EB?
26th July 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Am d.eee finished
19th August 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

hellow sir
now am i pursuing 3rd of eee . what are all the qualification are required to get engineer post in TNEB . and kindly say whats the procedure to get the job.
13th June 2015, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Now I am pursuing 4th year of eee Whether I am eligible for applying tn board examination..
16th April 2017, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ITI electrician course. So how to get the job in TNEB? And what is the job for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?