30th July 2011, 08:22 PM
vimal chourasia

How to apply for government job after passing BDS? What is the salary for the same?

sir,i am a student of 2nd prof. bds.i want to know how to apply for a govt job right after passing the course and what about the sallary?

10th September 2012, 01:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for government job after passing BDS? What is the salary for the same?

After passing BDS, you can find jobs in hospitals; dental product manufacturing firms, etc. Details on such jobs will be available in the official site of the concerned organization. Applications can be forwarded via the portal itself. Website of state PSC, UPSC, SSC, etc also contain jobs that suits with your profile. You can expand job search to job portals that contain information on government jobs.
19th November 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for government job after passing BDS? What is the salary for the same?

How to preapare bds entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?