4th October 2010, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Group I services exam? What is the syllabus of the exam and question papers for the entrance exam?

hello sir,
this is triveni.basically im a science background student.i have done MBA from andrauniversity in the streams of HR&MARKETING.im intersted to prepare for group 1 services.can u give me the details about i,e how to apply,syllabus,papers in group 1,how to prepare..................?

Related Questions:
  1. Civil Services Physics Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. How to apply for Civil Services, Group I and Group II Exam? Pattern of exam and previous year papers?
  3. UPSC, Engineering Services Exam, Electrical Engineering Paper (II) Conventional Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Civil Services Examination Civil Engineering (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Civil Services Main Mechanical Engineering (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Civil Services Main, Mechanical Engineering (Paper II) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. What is JRF entrance exam syllabus? Model question papers for the same
  8. Civil Services Commerce Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. When can I apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IISC Bangalore? Topicwise syllabus, sample question papers and date of entrance exam?
  10. Civil Services Examination Chemistry (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Previous few years question papers with answers for Services Preparatory Institute entrance exam -- [New]
  12. Syllabus and Sample Question Papers of D.Ed Entrance Exam for Science group?
  13. TNOU MBA-Second Year-Management of Financial Services (MSP-31) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Civil Services Exam Sociology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. What syllabus to prepare for Group II Exam? Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  16. Previous year Question Papers of PGCET CS Entrance Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  17. Group 4 exam model question papers with answers and syllabus?
  18. RRC Group D entrance exam syllabus and model question papers for RRB Chennai -- [Most Discussed]
21st May 2011, 08:53 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for Group I services exam? What is the syllabus of the exam and question papers for the entrance exam?

Group 1 services are conducted by various State board's across India.

How to apply
The notifications are released in the official website of your State's PSC. Since your from Andhra Pradesh you can get the notification details in the following site

http://www.apspsc.gov.in/

Syllabus and papers
I have attached you the details regarding syllabus and number of papers hence please go through it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Group 1 syllabus.pdf(35.8 KB, 265 views)
21st May 2011, 09:52 PM
Manimaran PM

Default Re: How to apply for Group I services exam? What is the syllabus of the exam and question papers for the entrance exam?

[email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/last-5-year-model-question-papers-answers-tnpsc-group-ii-exam-65078.html#ixzz1N3ALDh28
27th May 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
this is haritha.basically i m a computer background student.can u pls give me the information about "whether there is a option for computer students to write group 1 services or not?
30th May 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

sir, how to apply group 1 and what is syllabus of it. i am now studies degree in b.a. -II
29th June 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

sir.how to apply group 1 or 2 exams , i am B.COM, graduate , i interested in group exams so please give the information
2nd July 2011, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

wat is the main syllubus for grp1
18th August 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR ,
MY NAME ROOJA I AM COMPUTER & SCIENCE BACK GROUND STUDENT . I HAVE FINISH MY DEGREE BY PRIVATE .WITH MY SUPPORT OF MY HUSBAND . I HAVE MORE INTERESTED IN GROUP 1 BUT I DID NOT NO ANY THING ABOUT GROUPS . THAT MEANS HOW TO APPLY ,WHERE TO APPLY ,WHAT ARE THE COURSE AVAILABLE ,HOW TO PREPARE FOR THAT . WILL U PLEASE TELL ME THE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS .
[email protected]
24th August 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i have completed MSc Chemistry and desire to write civil services exams..
Please tell me what are the posts am i eligible for and how can i apply for them?
Also tell me about requirements for the preparation and to clear the exams???
Kindly reply...
Thanking you..
30th November 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

when did the group 1 and group 2 exams were conducted and whar is the syllabus for the two exams please forward your massage me to my email:[email protected]
5th April 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bachelor of engineering mechanical i want to apply group 2 services,so which subjects wil be there pls reply to my mail:[email protected]
3rd December 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

How many subjects does include in ias exam?
8th December 2012, 02:40 PM
s.mouli

Sir
i have completed b.a how to apply for group 1 so which subjects wil be there please to my mail [email protected]
8th December 2012, 02:44 PM
s.mouli

HELLO SIR ,
MY NAME LAKSHMI I AM . I HAVE FINISH MY DEGREE BY PRIVATE .WITH MY SUPPORT OF MY HUSBAND . I HAVE MORE INTERESTED IN GROUP 1 BUT I DID NOT NO ANY THING ABOUT GROUPS . THAT MEANS HOW TO APPLY ,WHERE TO APPLY ,WHAT ARE THE COURSE AVAILABLE ,HOW TO PREPARE FOR THAT . WILL U PLEASE TELL ME THE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS .
[email protected]
Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-apply-group-i-services-exam-what-syllabus-exam-question-papers-entrance-examKANAKALAXMI.S@GMAIL.COM
5th January 2013, 05:05 PM
bhudevi.g

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,
this is triveni.basically im a science background student.i have done MBA from andrauniversity in the streams of HR&MARKETING.im intersted to prepare for group 1 services.can u give me the details about i,e how to apply,syllabus,papers in group 1,how to prepare..................?
You can apply online for Group 1 service from your State's public service commission website;
For example Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC.GOV.IN
Here download the syllabus pdf,it constitutes complete syllabus for Group 1 exam
I have attached reference books also and some previous years papers are given for reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GroupIReferenceBooks.pdf(34.9 KB, 110 views)
File Type: pdf GI_Syllabus(EM).pdf(401.0 KB, 286 views)
File Type: pdf 2008_PaperI_General_Essay.pdf(676.5 KB, 80 views)
File Type: pdf 2008_PaperII_Polity_History.pdf(988.9 KB, 84 views)
File Type: pdf 2008_PaperIV_Science-Technology.pdf(1.34 MB, 169 views)
File Type: pdf 2008_PaperV_Data_Interpretation.pdf(3.37 MB, 96 views)
File Type: pdf 2012-General_English.pdf(2.08 MB, 77 views)
18th March 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
Iam Anjum, a B.tech graduate ECE branch. Can u plz give me the
Info regarding when are the Group 1&2 exams held and
Which are the subjects to prepare.? How should i apply.
which posts are included in Group 1 & 2 ?
Plz do reply....
22nd May 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I have completed B.sc i have intrest in civils group2
Plz give me the information about how to apply ,
what is the syllabus ,which posts are included to Group1&2
when the exam of Group1&2 are held???
Plz give reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?