16th January 2012, 04:52 PM
srimaveena

How to apply for IES Exam? Last date to apply for this Exam?

please tell me how to apply for IES and what is the last date..

16th January 2012, 08:52 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for IES Exam? Last date to apply for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srimaveena View Post
please tell me how to apply for IES and what is the last date..
IES stands for Indian Engineering Services Examination and this examination is Conducted by UPSC Every year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Engineering Graduate degree course from a recognized University, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for IES Examination.

This examination is Conducted by UPSC for the recruitment to the 4 categories of engineering services:

>> Civil Engineering
>> Mechanical Engineering
>> Electrical Engineering
>> Electronics & telecommunication Engineering.

If you have completed your Engineering degree course in any one of the Discipline then you are eligible for IES Examination.

But for this examination, your age should between 21 to 30 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

The Notification of IES Examination will be Published in the employment Newspaper or in the UPSC Website in the Month of February.

For this year IES Examination Notification will be Published on 25/Feb/2012.

The last date of apply for this examination 26/March/2012

The examination is Conducted in the Month of June i.e on 15/June/2012.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online Only because there is no Offline application Facility from this year, So please wait for the Notification and then apply for this examination Online and for More Information check official website :

http://upsc.gov.in
17th January 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for IES Exam? Last date to apply for this Exam?

please send me last 10 years, previous IES papers with solution..please it'll help me lot..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?