23rd September 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for IRTS exam? How to prepare for it?

i am engg student n want to apply for irts exam thn how will i prepare for it?

2nd February 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for IRTS exam? How to prepare for it?

Please let me know how and when apply for IRTS Examination , send my mail ID. [email protected]
6th May 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO APPLY AND HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE EXAM ALSO ELIGIBILITY FOR THAT EXAM
PLEASE SEND ANS FOR MY QUESTION IN TO EMAIL ; [email protected]
THANK YOU
13th August 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know how and when apply for IRTS Examination , send my mail ID. [email protected]
14th August 2013, 01:23 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend..........

The Indian Railway Traffic Service (IRTS) is an organized Group 'A' service (cadre) of the Government of India. The officers of this service are responsible for managing the Transportation- Operations and Commercial wings - of the Indian Railways

Recruitment & Training

The direct recruitment to the cadre is done through the Civil Services Examination. As on 01.07.2004, the sanctioned strength of IRTS was 1122. The sanctioned strength of IRTS has decreased since cadre restructuring was undertaken in January-February 2006.At present cadre strength of IRTS is around 830.

fter selection IRTS probationers undergo general foundation at LBSNAA Mussorie.After that they go for Railway Foundation Course at RSC Baroda.Further specialized training for the probationers is imparted at the Indian Railway Institute of Transport Management (IRITM) at Lucknow. IRITM also undertakes courses for middle and senior-level officers.

All the best.......
29th March 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know how and when to apply for IRTS Examination ,and how to do the preparation for it. send my mail ID [email protected]
24th January 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a railway employee and currently working in railway as a commercial cleark....i want to know that what is the requirements for apply for IRTS and what are the eligibility criteria for applying IRTS EXAM......and engineering graduate is compulsory for apply in IRTS exam.......please send answer me in my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?