16th February 2019, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Master of Social Work (MSW) after completing BA?

Hi, I have completed my BA degree course from Delhi University. Now, from where and how can I take admission in Master of Social Work (MSW)? Is there any colleges offering this course in Delhi or nearby areas? Is there any entrance for this?

19th February 2019, 03:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Master of Social Work (MSW) after completing BA?

Procedure to apply for Master of Social Work after completing BA:-

Candidates with graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply for Master of Social Work course. The Candidates can apply through online or through application form available for the admission.
Admission to the course wiil be done on the basis of marks scored and the qualifying examination and in some institution the admission will be done through an entrance examination.
The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations and in some Institutions the admission will be done through an entrance examination.

Selection procedure:-
The selection procedure consists of written test, group discussion and interview.

Entrance examination for doing MSW course:-
Aligarh Muslim University MSW Admission Test
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission Entrance Test
Sree Sankaracharya University MSW Entrance Exam.
Tata Institute of Science and Technology Science Entrance Exam

List of colleges for MSW course in Delhi:-

Institute of Professional Studies, New Delhi, Delhi

Delhi Degree College, New Delhi, Delhi

Dr Rajendra Prasad Training Institute, New Delhi, Delhi

Dr Zakir Husain Institute, New Delhi, Delhi

Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi, Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?