27th October 2019, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

How to apply online for migration certificate from Kuvempu University?

Respected Sir/Mam, I have done my Master's from Kuvempu university and I have applied for my B.Ed for which they are asking for migration certificate. How to apply for the same online from Kuvempu university?

31st October 2019, 05:03 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply online for migration certificate from Kuvempu University?

To get your Migration Certificate online from your university(Kuvempu University), follow these procedures:-

1. Go to official website of university.

2. Check the link related to certificate issue.

3. Download the form.

4. Attach your necessary documents with this downloaded form.

5. Post all documents to the examination controller of the university or, on the address of the university.

6. Within 15 days, university will send your migration certificate at your home address through post.
13th February 2020, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply online for migration certificate from Kuvempu University?

Procedure for applying online for migration certificate
9th November 2020, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for transfer certificate
3rd December 2021, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for migration certificate from kuvempu university..can I get the account details of finance officer of kuvempu university?
14th March 2022, 04:36 AM
Unregistered

My name is Sumyya Gundagi my B.sc. camplited 2021 in Distance Education center Vijayapura. My present Admission B.ed Anjuman college vijayapura. Please my Request Migration certificate Hou to apply
18th July 2022, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

KVEMPU university migration certificate how to know that university has received my documents and how to know they have send migration certificate.
Please reply
[email protected]
9990053234 what's app.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?