22nd October 2016, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for CBSE migration certificate online?

I passed my 10th class in CBSE board. Now, I took admission in state board. Now I want migration certificate.Can you please tell me, how to apply for migration certificate online?

22nd October 2016, 07:49 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for CBSE migration certificate online?

In order to apply for CBSE migration certificate online at first you have to go to the official website of CBSE. There you will an option "Academic" click on that and choose migration certificate.

There you will be asked to give the roll number of your board, and after a few seconds a window will appear on the screen where you can see your migration certificate. You can also contact your school authorities regarding this matter and they will surely guide you with the steps.
22nd October 2016, 11:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

There are two ways for you to get your Migration Certificate online:

One is to go to the official website of CBSE and their you have to register as a candidate then enter your roll number and ask for the migration certificate.

Another process is to go to the schools official website and then there you have to again enter your role number and school details
23rd October 2016, 12:12 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To get the Migration certificate, you must have to contact to the School Office. Write an application to the Principal to issue the Migration certificate. Or else you can directly visit the official website of the CBSE Board applying for the Migration certificate.
7th June 2017, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for puc college for plus one i have done my exam on cbse scheme 1 school base exam how can i get my migration certificate
4th July 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 8th class with cbse board. Now I want to change board. Please tell me. How can I get migration certificate.
3rd June 2018, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in 12th exam.i want my migration certificate to switch over to Odisha board
23rd June 2018, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the migration certificate from CBSE after failing in 12th board examination?? In order to switch to the maharashtra state board.
18th February 2019, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

My son passed the xii from cbse. Now he have to admit in the degree course in another board and another state. In this case the migration certificate is required ? Please clarify as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?