22nd August 2011, 07:05 PM
kishor1ag

How to apply for PG Diploma course in Supply Chain Management having completed BE Mechanical Degree? Duration, Fee structure and Eligibility for the course?

I have completed B.E Mechanical degree and doing job now.I am interested to do PG diploma cource in supply chain management/material management from SYMBIOSIS.So please tell me how to apply,duration,fees structure,eligibility criteria…..etc
Thanks
Kishor

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study MBA along with job if placed in Infosys BPO?
  2. How can I get admission to study BBM in SMU? Total expenses of study?
  3. Information regarding the fee structure for MBA in Supply Chain Management?
  4. Can I get placed in government or private sector after 1 year Diploma in Supply Chain Management or should I do additional courses?
  5. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of part time PhD colleges in India for PhD in Supply Chain Management? -- [New]
  7. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  8. Is MBA in Supply Chain & Logistic Management favourable for female candidate?
  9. Done M.Tech in Mechanical with 13 years of Experience : MBA or Ph.D in Green Supply Chain Management, Which one to do?
  10. Is MBA in logistics chain supply management useful for girls
  11. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  12. Which is better for girls MBA in Airline & Airport Management or MBA in Logistic & Supply Chain?
  13. Which is the best supply chain management or operation management?
  14. Eligibility criteria Ph.D after completing diploma in mechanical and PG diploma in management?
  15. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  16. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Gujarat for ITI holder?
  17. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  18. Which are the best instituts offering MBA in supply chain management in Maharashtra?
14th September 2016, 05:04 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: How to apply for PG Diploma course in Supply Chain Management having completed BE Mechanical Degree? Duration, Fee structure and Eligibility for the course?

Yes. You can apply for the course PGDSCM (PG Diploma In Supply Chain Management). Course duration is 1 year.

Eligibility
You must have completed or appearing final year of graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

Fee Details
- General : Rs.22,000/- per year
- Defence : Rs.19,000/- per year
- International : Rs.93,800/- per year

Course Details

Semester I
- Operation Management
- Materials
- Logistics & Distribution Management
- Concepts of Supply Chain Management
- Legal Aspects of Supply Chain Management

Semester II
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- World Class Management

Career Opportunities
- Purchase Manager
- Materials Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Operations Manager
- Warehousing Manager
- Sourcing Manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?