9th November 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Gujarat for ITI holder?

sir
i have completed i.t.i fitter i want to do diploma
mechanical enginiring in distans education from gujarat,
please give me imformation about cours priod and fees
also that how many in years compliet my diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  2. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  3. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  4. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  5. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  6. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  7. How to get admission in IIT in mechanical engineering? I am an ITI holder
  8. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
  9. Colleges offering diploma in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence for ITI holder?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of government colleges offering diploma in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat for ITI student?
  12. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  13. How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?
  14. Detailed fee structure to do MBBS? What is the duration and the age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed fee structure and duration of course for B.Pharma?
  16. Diploma holder from Gujarat Technical University can apply for B.Tech in Karnataka or Mumbai?
  17. Can I get admission in any B.Arch college at Gujarat being a diploma holder in Civil Engineering?
  18. Duration of Diploma after doing ITI through distance learning?
2nd September 2017, 06:06 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Gujarat for ITI holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i have completed i.t.i fitter i want to do diploma
mechanical enginiring in distans education from gujarat,
please give me imformation about cours priod and fees
also that how many in years compliet my diploma?

As you have done ITI in fitter trade and want to do diploma in mechanical engineering, then you can apply for diploma through lateral entry procedure. Here below are details regarding mechanical diploma after ITI:-

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply is 10th from government recognized board.

>> Applicant who have done ITI course can apply through lateral entry procedure through which applicant have promoted directly to second year.

Duration of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after ITI:-

>> After 10th duration of diploma in mechanical engineering is 3 years.

>> After ITI duration of diploma in mechanical engineering is 2 years.

Fee Structure for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering:- Fee structure for diploma in mechanical engineering is from Rs:- 21,500 to Rs:- 35,000/- per year.

Colleges Offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Gujarat:-

1). Balaji Institute of Engineering and Technology Junagadh.

2). Excel Institute of Diploma Studies Gandhinagar.

3). Government Polytechnic Mehsana.

4). Dalia Institute of Diploma Studies Kheda.

5). Balasinor College of Polytechnic Bhavnagar.

6). Aarsh Mahavidyalaya Rajkot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?