17th March 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for PGCET Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course? Information regarding pattern for this Exam? Last date to apply for this Exam?

hi i am pursuing b.tech final year ,how can i apply for the pgset ,what is the pattern &exam details ,last date for applying.......

Related Questions:
  1. Notification details of PGCET? Last date to apply for it? What is the date of PGCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When is the next PGCET exam? I am a final year B.Com student from Goa
  3. Am I eligible for BSNL JTO exam? Exam pattern and procedure to apply?
  4. Information regarding PGCET Exam to do M.Tech in Hyderabad? When will be the notification for this Exam be available? Last date to apply for this Exam?
  5. While doing BSc final year can I apply for TNPSC exam? How can I apply for it?
  6. Notification, fee expense and last date to apply for PGCET? -- [New]
  7. Details of PGCET M.Tech exam? When can I apply for it?
  8. Details about PGCET? I am pursuing B.Tech final year
  9. How to apply for PCS Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course? Date of upcoming PCS Exam?
  10. Can Btech final year students apply for Tnpsc exams?
  11. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BCA? When will I be able to apply for this Exam?
  12. How to apply for PGCET exam? What is the exam date?
  13. When should I apply for Sub Inspector exam? When does the exam begin? Exam pattern and the books that should be referred?
  14. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE?
  15. How to apply for PGCET exam? What is the exam date
  16. Last date to apply for Karnataka PGCET Exam? Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam? Best course to choose in M.Tech being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Can I apply for Jobs in Air Force while pursuing my final year B.Tech?
  18. Date of PGCET entrance exam? Date of sale of form? Procedure to apply for it?
7th December 2016, 03:34 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for PGCET Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course? Information regarding pattern for this Exam? Last date to apply for this Exam?

You can apply for PGCET as you are pursuing final year of bachelor's degree. PGCET is going to conduct for admission to post graduate courses such as MCA/M.Tech/MBA etc.

PGECET Eligibility

For M.Tech
You must have passed B.E./B.Tech. from respective branch of engineering with at least 50% from a recognized university.

For MBA
You must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate.

For MCA
You must have passed bachelor's degree with maths/statistics/computer as a main subject in 12th class or in graduation.

PGCET Exam Pattern
- Total Marks : 100
- Time Duration : 150 Minutes

Syllabus

PGECET M.Tech
- Part I : 50 questions of 1 mark each : 50 Marks
- Part II : 25 questions of 2 marks each : 50 Marks

PGCET MBA
- Part I : English : 25 Marks , General Knowledge : 25 Marks
- Part II : Reasoning : 25 Marks , Quantitative Analysis : 25 Marks

PGCET MCA
- Part I : Algebra : 60 questions : 60 Marks
- Part II : Computer Awareness : 20 questions : 40 Marks

PGCET Important Dates
- Starting of Registration : May, 2017
- Last Date of Application : June, 2017
- PGCET Exam : July, 2017
- PGCET Result : July Ending, 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?