27th November 2011, 09:09 AM
hssatish

Last date to apply for Karnataka PGCET Exam? Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam? Best course to choose in M.Tech being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering?

hi i'm satish studying engineering(mechanical,7th sem). Please tell me when is the last date to apply for karnataka PGCET and what are the criteria to apply.
also tell me which is the bedt course to select in MTECH for Mechanical Engineering

17th January 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to apply for Karnataka PGCET Exam? Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam? Best course to choose in M.Tech being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering?

hi sir i am studing in 8th sem telecommunication engineering may i know how to apply for mtech exams
29th March 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to apply for Karnataka PGCET Exam? Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam? Best course to choose in M.Tech being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering?

Please tel me whether pgcet mtech application form for 2012 has been published.If yes can u tel me the official website for downloading the application form and also the last date to apply
12th April 2012, 05:17 AM
Unregistered

please tell me whether i am eligible or not for pgcet m.tech. i am non karnataka student.and i studied my b.e at chennai.
19th April 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

whether MCA from AICTE college is eligible for MTech through PGCET?
19th April 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i was qualified in gate with biotechnology branch and my gate rank is 2295,i want to attend the pgecet councelling karnataka.How can i apply for that one sir
27th April 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

please tell me whether i am eligible or not for pgcet m.tech. i am non karnataka student.and i studied my b.e at a.p

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/last-date-apply-karnataka-pgcet-exam-eligibility-criteria-apply-exam-best-course-choose-m-tech-being-candidate-mechanical-engineering-482968.html#ixzz1tEVO3yRM
8th June 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

please tell me how can i get admission for m.tech/m.e. in karnataka state? I have completed my all education in maharashtra. Please guide me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?