3rd April 2012, 02:48 PM

How to apply for Ph.D in HR after completing MBA in HR from Punjabi University?

As i have completed my MBA in HR from Punjabi University..Now i want to apply for phd in HR..So, Please suggest me that through which i have to do my Phd via correspondance..?

27th August 2021, 07:49 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: How to apply for Ph.D in HR after completing MBA in HR from Punjabi University?

If you are postgraduate with minimum 55% than you are eligible for ph.d from any university or correspondence.
Fill the online form give all details of your qualification like marksheets and submit online form and do payment according to their rules..and start your ph.d program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?