13th October 2011, 06:16 PM
Priya Teji

How can I join Punjabi University after completing M.A?

Dear Sir

I want to join Punjabi University. I am already student of Punjab University. I have completed Graduation last year. I want to complete M.A. How can i join Punjabi University? Please guide me

Related Questions:
  1. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  2. Which course can I join in Punjabi university after passing +2 with 58% marks?
  3. How can I join B.Sc honors course in Chemistry offered by Punjabi university?
  4. Detailed information about M.Phil course in Punjabi University for M.Com postgraduate?
  5. How can I get admission at Punjab University in B.Com 2nd year after completing 1st year in Punjabi University?
  6. How to apply for Ph.D after completing M.E in Punjabi University?
  7. What is the syllabus of B.A Final Punjabi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join BCA regular in Punjabi University? I have 3 years gap after 12th
  9. Is it necessary to clear for Punjabi test to apply for jobs in Punjab after completing B.Ed from Haryana?
  10. How may I join B.Tech(agriculture) program offered by Punjabi university, Ludhiana?
  11. Can we join as a Punjabi Teacher at School level after completing Gyani course?
  12. How to apply for Ph.D in HR after completing MBA in HR from Punjabi University?
  13. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  14. What are the government jobs available for me after completing M.Phil Punjabi from Manav Bharati University?
  15. Admission criteria and fee to study PhD in Commerce at Punjabi University for a candidate with 76% in B.Com? -- [New]
  16. How may I join Punjabi university engineering course through lateral entry? What percentage of marks is required in CSE diploma for the same?
  17. Ph.D in music from Punjabi University after B.Com?
  18. Am I eligible for job in Punjab after completion of graduation from Punjabi University?
21st December 2011, 03:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Punjabi University after completing M.A?

Your query is not clear whether you wish to opt for the course for MA in Punjab University or get employed with Punjab University. As in one part of your question you say you have completed your graduation last year so I assume that you wish to pursue the course of MA from Punjab university. If you have the required eligibility from a recognized university then you can surely opt to do your MA from Punjab University.
12th May 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the requirement for m.phill? I do m.a. history.Can I do m.phill private and corresponding?
12th May 2012, 11:59 PM
Radhakrishna143

Your query is not clear whether you wish to opt
for the course for MA in Punjab University or get
employed with Punjab University. As in one part
of your question you say you have completed
your graduation last year so I assume that you
wish to pursue the course of MA from Punjab university. If you have the required eligibility
from a recognized university then you can surely
opt to do your MA from Punjab University.
22nd May 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
please tell me can I do M.Fill after done m.a. history . what is eligibility for M.Fill
19th July 2012, 10:48 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

I guess, here you are asking about the procedure to get admission for M.A. in Punjabi University. Its so simple. Fill the University's prospectus. You have to give the entrance exam first taken by the university. But your percentage should be good. That's it.
19th April 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir..now I m doing M.A. Eng through cc & exams HV been started..so mean to say that my post graduation is near about completion... Now I want to join Pbi. uni. for persuing Ph.d..in eng..& also as employee or as assistant lecturer.along with PH.d. so what should I do fr it....can u plz guide me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?