18th July 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer training at BSNL, Lucknow

I’m B.Tech CSE third year student. I want to know the reputed summer training institutes in Lucknow. Is BSNL, Lucknow for summer training is good for CSE students or not? Please reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about doing summer training in BSNL? How to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply for summer training at TCS, Lucknow?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL and related industries?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for summer training while doing MBA 2nd semester in Lucknow?
  6. Procedure for Tata motors summer internship at Lucknow
  7. Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors, Lucknow for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for BTech Mechanical 3rd year? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to apply for summer training in RDSO Lucknow?
  10. How can I apply for Summer Training in HDFC Bank/Axis Bank/ICICI Bank in Lucknow?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. List of companies to pursue summer training in Lucknow or Noida
  13. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  14. Can I get Summer Training for Robotics in HAL Lucknow? How can I apply for the Summer Training?
  15. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  16. How to apply fo one month summer training in TATA motors at Lucknow center after B.Tech 3rd year?
  17. What is the process of summer training in BHEL?
  18. Which is the best institute for doing summer training in Lucknow or Noida while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
21st July 2017, 03:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training at BSNL, Lucknow

Procedure to apply for Summer Training at BSNL, Lucknow:

Yes, it's recommended for CSE background candidates to do Summer Training at BSNL, Lucknow. The basic educational qualification required to do Summer Training at BSNL, Lucknow is as follows.

>> You are required to fill up the application form that is attached below

>> The same form to be sent by Registered post or speed post to Divisional Engineer,
To,
Regional Telecom Training Center,
LDA Colony,
Sector G Kanpur Road,
Lucknow-226012

>> You are required to pay in Cash or through DD in favour of "AO (Cash) BSNL RTTC Lucknow" payable at Lucknow.

>> You are required to send 2 passport size photos and Photocopy of Identity card issues by university or college or institute.

Click here for Application Form
17th May 2018, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

I am annu pal a student of 2 Nd yr pursuing an electrical engineering .I want to do summer internship in bsnl in Lucknow.. please provide me relevant information regarding to this
23rd April 2019, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Diploma electronic students are eligible for summer vacation course in BSNL lko
24th April 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing D.el.ed. should I can apply or not?
I want to do summer internship in bsnl in Lko.
Please provide relevant information ....
6th June 2019, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I am btech 3year student from cse I want to take admission for summer training .is BSNL provide summer training for cse branch atudent
15th October 2019, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am 2nd year BCA student. Is bsnl suitable for BCA students .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?