22nd June 2011, 08:31 PM
ayshabasheer

How to attend the B.Ed correspondence course in Calicut University?

how can i attend bed correspndence course in calicut university?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Calicut University conduct correspondence M.Tech. courses? How to apply for the course?
  2. Detailed information and admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Calicut University?
  3. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  4. How to do M.Com through correspondence in Calicut University
  5. How to do Ph.D after completing MCA from University of Calicut
  6. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
  7. Information about government and private B.Ed colleges for admission after scoring 50% in graduation?
  8. Required percentage in BA for getting admission to B.Ed course?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed?
  10. Is it possible to join correspondence M.Com this month in Calicut University? -- [New]
  11. Which colleges are offering B.Ed course through distance education? I did my PG in commerce
  12. Is there any organization available through which I can do B.Ed?
  13. Am I eligible for B.ed after passing B.A with 46%?
  14. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  15. How to get admission for B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of Graduation of with less than 40% of marks in the year of 1993 being a candidate working as Teacher for several years?
  16. How to do correspondence B.Ed in Calicut?
  17. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I take admission in B.Ed course without appearing in any entrance test through distance education
5th June 2012, 04:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to attend the B.Ed correspondence course in Calicut University?

You can apply for B.Ed course in Calicut University soon after you complete your graduation course in any subject. You need to take up graduation from a recognized institute with 50% marks. Also candidates should attend entrance exam to get selection for B.Ed. The marks candidates score in entrance exam will be considered for the selection process. So, it is important to get good marks in this entrance exam to get admission for B.Ed in Calicut University.
23rd May 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there any need of teaching experience for correspondence course in b.ed from calicut university
20th March 2016, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the questions asked in the b.ed entrance exam under calicutuniversity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?