18th November 2010, 07:38 PM
Shipra17

How to balance between 3 subjects? How to manage time?

I am a class 12th pcm student, how shud i balance b/w the 3 subjects,how much hrs shud i give them,i have been habitual of latenight studies,but since few months i feel sleepy & unable to dedicate my time such hrs. I reach at home at 4:00pm from school.please help me for time-tabl/time management, coping with stres & diet plan for proper study ,if possible

6th September 2011, 10:09 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to balance between 3 subjects? How to manage time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipra17 View Post
I am a class 12th pcm student, how shud i balance b/w the 3 subjects,how much hrs shud i give them,i have been habitual of latenight studies,but since few months i feel sleepy & unable to dedicate my time such hrs. I reach at home at 4:00pm from school.please help me for time-tabl/time management, coping with stres & diet plan for proper study ,if possible
Quick Helpful Tips On Balancing Of time For PCM

Hmmm.. k.. So you reach your home at 4, good! Listen, I Advice you to follow certain things and also keep certain important things in mind. This isn't a time-table or stuff, but these things shall surely prove helpful, provided you follow 'em. Just Giving you a quick glance:
  • Physics: Very interesting as it seems, You can Dedicate any time of the day for this subject, Concentrate on Certain Volatile Topics such as Fluid mechanics, et al..
  • Chemistry: As this subject involes more of mugging up or remembering the theories, never allot the Night hours or Sloggy/Drowzy hrs for this Subject, best in the Morning or soon after you come after your school and get Refreshed up!!!
    Coming to Physical Chem, I guess the Formulas are Required to be on your Fingertips, And A Lot of Practise is Required on the Concepts Of Organic Chemistry, especially the Reaction Mechanisms..
  • Math: Full of Exciting Problems and Interesting Theories (not for me atleast, others say so.. ), this subject demands high level of concentration, dedication, and a Methodical Approach! I suppose you always have certain Options which you can rely on to eradicate your Weak Points.
    The Best time is the Early Wee Hours of the Morning..
  • Coming to the Final touch up: Revision is the Ultimate Weapon for the Volatile Chapters/ Concepts!!!
Always remember: There is no Shortcut To Success!!!

So, happy Studying Shipra!!!

Regards,

Nik
7th September 2011, 12:44 PM

Default Re: How to balance between 3 subjects? How to manage time?

hi..
you have to allocate time one hour per subject..... then only you can concentrate equally on all the subjects.......

good luck....
22nd September 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
16th October 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i am working and come to home at 8 p.m.so difficult to concerntrate due to day fatique.i am persuing C.s. 71 days are remaining for exams first module .suggest me how to plan
2nd November 2011, 09:49 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

Managing time is a skill my friend. I can give you a few tips so that you can manage it well.

1.) Sleep well. Take good rest, so that you can increase your efficiency.

2.) The subject which interests you the most , study it a bit less than the other two. In this way, you can give more time to the other subjects, or in which you are weak.

3.) Don't loose energy in doing other invaluable things, or works. Preserve it for extended studying time.

4.) Focus your mind on positive thoughts. This would increase your motivation level, so that you can think high of yourself.

5.) Make a proper timetable, and be realistic in doing so. And follow it honestly.

6.) Also if you want to excel in all three subjects you have to give equal importance to all of them.

7.) Keep yourself simple, eat less but increase the no. of times you have food.

8.) Pray to God, respect you parents, and teachers. You would certainly get good marks !

GOOD LUCK !
3rd November 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I AM Xii CLASS SCIENCE PRIVET STUDENT AND I AM STUDY FROM HOME HOW TO BALANCE TIME FULL DAY FROM STUDY
28th November 2011, 05:14 PM
litunu

This isn't a time-table or stuff, but these things shall surely prove helpful, provided you follow 'em. Just Giving you a quick glance:

Physics: Very interesting as it seems, You can Dedicate any time of the day for this subject, Concentrate on Certain Volatile Topics such as Fluid mechanics, et al..
Chemistry: As this subject involes more of mugging up or remembering the theories, never allot the Night hours or Sloggy/Drowzy hrs for this Subject, best in the Morning or soon after you come after your school and get Refreshed up!!!
Coming to Physical Chem, I guess the Formulas are Required to be on your Fingertips, And A Lot of Practise is Required on the Concepts Of Organic Chemistry, especially the Reaction Mechanisms..
Math: Full of Exciting Problems and Interesting Theories (not for me atleast, others say so.. ), this subject demands high level of concentration, dedication, and a Methodical Approach! I suppose you always have certain Options which you can rely on to eradicate your Weak Points.
6th December 2011, 05:46 PM
mrenita

Dear Friend,

Four easy steps to Manage time for any issues:-

>Recognize Your issue

>Evaluate what you need to do to overcome that issue

>Action your list and Prioritize

>Accomplish your list and schedule your time

and tackle your each subject .

All the best .
6th December 2011, 08:16 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
managing time is very important factor during the preparation for the exam.
If you want you can prepare a chart also . First of all you need to analyse yourself and find out in which subject you need to concentrate more so that you can allocate more time for that. Do not postpone the work.
If you need to prepare for exam after from work then you can do yoga, mediate mainly to relax yourself and adjust to a calm environment. While Preparing for the exam you need to have a calm environment and it is necessary to achieve it. Then concentrate more on the subjects in which you need to put more efforts. Refer more books if needed. As far as possible do self study but you can clarify your doubts. Do not do late night but instead of that you can study in the early morning. All the best
7th July 2012, 09:24 PM
ankur bana

hi friend,
for better performance in pcm you follow these schedule.....
for maths give 3 hours per day
for physics give 2 hours daily
for chemistry give 1 hour everyday....ok
8th August 2012, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

is there any difference in 12th regular or private
28th September 2012, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

I am pcm student of class 12 I have the problem tht i can not memorise things for long after few hours i forget pl suggest some tips for memorising all the concepts.
23rd November 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for getting seat in NIT
19th August 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

i dnt know hw to manage my studies......becoz i hav only few hours to study .after coming frm school.....i reach home at 5 30 pm.....give me a time table...............at 5 15 am everyday morning i used to go my tuition.i will be at hme at 6 30am.........my schl starts at 8 am............
12th June 2023, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I AM Xii CLASS SCIENCE PRIVET STUDENT AND I AM STUDY FROM HOME HOW TO BALANCE TIME FULL DAY FROM STUDY
That's totally fine here are some tips you can follow:
1) find a suitable time according to your body to start your morning routine.
2) then manage how many topics you can cover in a day ( each subcject) giving maximum 3 self studing hours
3) take proper gaps in between you study hours ( approx: 5 tp 10 min acc. to your hours )
4) taking a good care of your body also help you in this
Hope it will help you !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?