11th June 2018, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th? Which subjects to opt in 11th for it?

I'm 10th passed out now. I scored 81.80% in SSC Examination. I want to be an Aeronautical Engineer. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer? After 10th, which course I need to opt in 11th and 12th standard i.e. which subject combination I should take?

13th June 2018, 09:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th? Which subjects to opt in 11th for it?

For admission in any stream of engineering, a candidate must opt for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

So, you will have to select science stream in 11th and opt for PCM subject. Then you need to apply for Joint Entrance Examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education and clear both stages to get admission in top engineering colleges of India.
14th June 2018, 08:26 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th? Which subjects to opt in 11th for it?

To become aeronautical engineer, candidate must pursue 12th from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. After completion of tenth standard, you should select science stream and PCM subjects in it.

You can prepare for Joint Entrance Examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for admission in top engineering colleges of India for pursuing Bachelor's degree in Aeronautical Engineering.
15th June 2018, 04:37 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

First thing I would like to let you know that to be an aeronautical engineer, you need to pursue B.Tech ( Bachelor of Technology ) degree course with Aeronautical engineering trade from recognized engineering college.

Further for pursuing B.Tech degree course with any trade you are required to have completed your higher secondary school degree with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects with at least 45% marks from a recognized board of education. Students holding diploma in engineering degree holder are also eligible.

So, as far as you are concerned about the selection of stream for your higher secondary school degree to become an aeronautical engineer then for the same you need to opt for science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects.
15th June 2018, 06:16 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

If you want to become Aeronautical Engineer then you must select science stream in 11th standard. In science stream, you should select Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. PCM subjects are necessary for engineering course.

After that you need to apply for Joint Entrance Examination and secure a good rank in JEE Main and Advanced to get admission in top engineering colleges of India for pursuing B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering.
15th June 2018, 07:08 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

In order to become Aeronautical Engineer you should go for Aeronautical Engineer.

B.Tech. Aeronautical Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering is an undergraduate Aerospace engineering course.

The duration of this course is four years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th with PCM subjects.

My suggestion to you is that you should take Science stream in 11th class and after completing 12th class then you should go for B.Tech. Aeronautical Engineering course.
15th June 2018, 09:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Aeronautical engineering is one of the top sought engineering discipline. For admission in any stream of engineering, science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject are necessary. So, after 10th board exams, you must select PCM subjects in 11th standard.

During 11th and 12th, prepare for Joint Entrance Examination conducted by CBSE for admission in IITs and NITs. Your good score in JEE Advanced can help you get admission in IITs for this stream of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?