5th September 2015, 02:02 PM
lovelysuki

How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 12th?

im still studying in class 11th and just want to become an aeronautical engineer plz guide me what are the courses ,which colleges or universities are suitable for my this ambition india and what i have to do after 12th,and how much percentage i have to take in 12th?????plz im very curious about my future plz guide

6th September 2015, 12:39 AM
punyaswaroop12

Default Re: How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelysuki View Post
im still studying in class 11th and just want to become an aeronautical engineer plz guide me what are the courses ,which colleges or universities are suitable for my this ambition india and what i have to do after 12th,and how much percentage i have to take in 12th?????plz im very curious about my future plz guide
First of all, you primarily must be very good at mathematics and physics which are the pillars to excel in aeronautical engineering.This explains that you should be scoring far too well in these subjects of your curriculum.I would say, the percentage you secure in 11th and 12th must be decent with exceptionally good marks in maths and physics to bag an admit from the prestigious universities in india.You can find the universities based on your intermediate marks on stupidsid.com which i feel the best to my knowledge.
6th September 2015, 12:41 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

***Aeronautical engineering is most popular branches in the engineering studies. It is a branch of study includes the space aviation and defence. This Course is offered by many universities in India.

>>Aspirants who wish to join for this course have to appear in an entrance examination which will be organized in National level or by the concerned state universities.

--AIEEE

--IIT JEE,

--KEAM,

--JNU EEE,

--VITEEE,

--GCET, etc.

***Eligibility after 12th to appear for Engineering Entrance Exams-----

>>You should have successfully completed 12th or equivalent with PCM/ PCB

>>The secondary education should be obtained from any reputed institutions with minimum 60%

>>You should be in the age group between 17 & 25 years...
6th September 2015, 03:02 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# The field of Aeronautical or Aerospace is most challenging, interesting and rewarding one with scope for growth.

# Aeronautics or Aerospace is the branch of Science which deals with space exploration, and aviation. It also deals in construction, testing, development, designing and maintenance of aircraft, space craft, satellites and missiles.

# Required eligibility for Aeronautical Engineering are:

* Must be B.E. or B.Tech or having Diploma in Aeronautics.
* Must have taken high percentage maks in 10+2 level in subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
. * Candidate must have qualify the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted by the IITs. As a general rule, marks obtained in both in 10+2 as well as in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE).
* In many institutes, only marks obtained in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) are taken into consideration while offering admission in aeronautical engineering.

# The duration of the aeronautical/aerospace courses are:

* 4 years for degree level course.
* 2 to 3 years for diploma level course.

# The things/qualities required by aspirant of aeronautical/aerospace engineering are:

* Having good communication skill.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Having good computer skills.
* Well versed in mathematical problems.
* Having good designing skills.
* Having good planning ability.
* Must be physically fit.

# Areas of job available in this field are:

* In the Airline Services such as Indian Airlines, Air India, private airlines etc.
* In Aircraft Manufacturing Sector.
* In government organisations like National Aeronautical Lab (NAL), Civil Aviation Department, Aeronautical Development Establishment, Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL) etc.
* In Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
* Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
6th September 2015, 08:48 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Now you are studying in class 11th.It's great that you have a career planning to become a Aeronautical Engineer.You can apply for Aeronautical Engineer after completion of your 12th class.

Steps to Become a Aeronautical Engineer
- Qualify the (10+2) with PCM as a main subjects from recognized university
- Qualify Engineering entrance exam JEE/Other state level entrance exam
- Apply for college which offers Aeronautical Engineering
- You will get admission on the basis of your (10+2) score cum entrance exam score.
- After completion of 4 year of Aeronautical Engineering , You will be certified as a Aeronautical Engineer.

Best College For Aeronautical Engineering
- School of Aeronautics , New Delhi
- Bangal Engineering & Science University , West Bengal
- Guru Gram Institute of Aernonautical Engineering & Technology , Faridabad
- NMIMS Academy of Aviation , Maharastra
- Samalkha Group of Institutions , Punjab
- Agol School of Management & Technology , Gurgaon
- Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering , New Delhi

Career
You may have job opportunity in Aircarft Manufacturing Company , Testing Unit , Aircraft/Spacecraft Organization etc.

Top Recruiters
- ISRO
- Air India
- Indian Airlines
- DRDL
- HAL
- NAL
- ADE
- DRDO
6th September 2015, 12:39 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

It is the branch of Aerospace which deal with the study,design and Construction of Aircrafts.

Education Qualification:

You should have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized university.

There are different colleges offering the course of Aeronautical Engineering in India. You have to secure a good marks to get admission in the college.

There are various Engineering entrance exam. You can do diploma as well as B.Tech/B.E in Aeronautical Engineering.

Following are Best Aeronautical Engineering College:

Madras Institute of Technology

Punjab Engineering College

Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

Hindhstan College of Engineering

Indian Institute of Technology
6th September 2015, 01:05 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The most suitable entrance exam for 10+2 passed or appearing candidates to pursue bachelor's degree in aeronautical engineering from top reputed institutes of India is Joint Entrance Examination.

Joint Entrance Examination is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education every year and has two stages:

>>Joint Entrance exam Mains.

>>Joint Entrance exam Advanced.

You can apply for this exam if you have done 10+2 from a recognized board with PCM as compulsory subjects and at least 50% marks in 10+2. However you must try to score as much as possible as 10+2 marks plays a vital role in overall rank in mains and advanced exam.

On the basis of ranks in JEE mains, admission in NITs, IIITs and other government engineering college is given and on the basis of Advanced rank, admission in IITs is given. You can be eligible for the advanced exam when you clear the mains exam.

Top colleges for Aeronautical Engineering:

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.

2. IISC , Bangalore.

3. IIT, Kanpur.

4. IIST, Thiruvanathpuram.

5. IIT, Madras.
6th September 2015, 01:05 PM
saicharan_12

hi

yes you can do aeronautical engineering after your 12th....

the guide lines are follows......

1)you have to write aieee for the course that you are intended....

2)Candidates who have successfully completed 12th or equivalent with PCM/ PCB are eligible to apply for this exam.

3)The secondary education should be obtained from any reputed institutions. And the minimum percentage required in this will be 60% for most of the entrance examinations

4)The appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for this provided that they should submit the qualifying certificates at the time of admission.

5)Candidates in the age group between 17 & 25 years are only eligible to apply. Five years relaxations will be given to the deprived candidates.

thank you
6th September 2015, 03:05 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

When you will be appearing for the 10+2 board exams, apply for the Joint Entrance examination so as to get admission in good engineering college for Aerospace engineering.

10+2 passed or appearing candidates can apply for this exam. But you should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English to be eligible for this exam. Minimum of 50% in 10+2 board is required.

There are two stages, you need to clear both mains and advanced stage to get admission in good engineering college like IITs or IISC for aerospace engineering. Work hard to get better marks in 10+2.
6th September 2015, 03:10 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

When you will be appearing for the 10+2 board exams, apply for the Joint Entrance examination so as to get admission in good engineering college for Aerospace engineering.

10+2 passed or appearing candidates can apply for this exam. But you should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English to be eligible for this exam. Minimum of 50% in 10+2 board is required.

There are two stages, you need to clear both mains and advanced stage to get admission in good engineering college like IITs or IISC for aerospace engineering. Work hard to get better marks in 10+2.
6th September 2015, 03:55 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Aeronautical Engineering is one of the popular branches in the engineering studies. This particular branch of study includes the space aviation and defence. The course is offered by many universities/colleges in India.

The aspirants who wish to join for this course have to take part in an entrance examination. The admission of students in various colleges will be based on the marks obtained in this examination. AIEEE is an entrance exam conducted National level for admission of students in various engineering colleges in the country. IIT-JEE, KEAM, JNU, GCET, etc are the entrance examination in India carried out for engineering admissions.

Eligibility for Engineering Entrance exam:

- Candidate should have completed 10+2 with PCM or PCB with 60% minimum are eligible to apply for this exam.

- Candidate age should be 17 - 25 years not more than that. 5 years relaxations will be given to the deprived candidates.

List of Aeronautical Colleges in India:

NMIMS' Academy of Aviation

School of Aeronautics, New Delhi

Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology

Nimra Institute of Science and Technology

Noorul Islam College of Engineering

MVJ College of Engineering

I.I.M.T Engineering College Meerut

Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay

Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata etc.
6th September 2015, 11:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
To become an Aeronautical Engineer after 12th, you should qualify in JEE Main exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JEE Main exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
8th September 2015, 05:09 PM
Rashmuu

Aeronautical engineering is a branch of the engineering course.The Eligibility for the engineering course is successfully passed in your class 12th from the PCM or PCB with maths as a optional or major subject.

You can appear in the entrance tests like Jee Mains, Jee advanced, VITEE ,BITSAT etc to be eligible for getting the admission in good and reputed engineering organizations.
13th January 2017, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

What should be done to become aeronautical engineer after 12th?
16th January 2019, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How make aeronautical engineering after 12 sci in college in india and good guides me for making aeroplane
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?