26th December 2012, 12:29 PM
catherine simon

How to become an Architect after doing M.A in Civil Engineering?

im doing ma civil engineering , but wanted to go for architect !! would u suggest architecture after civil engineering ?? and wat is the duration??

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a good course for me between B.Arch and B.E Civil? Can an Architect become a builder?
  2. Can I do my PG in Architect after getting degree in Civil Engineering?
  3. How much score is required in GATE in order to join IIT Madras for Naval Architecture(SC category)?
  4. How can I get a job as Autocad Draughts man civil in Architect office
  5. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  6. Best college for studying Architecture? Duration of the course? What is the payscale per month?
  7. BE or B.Arch. after Diploma in Civil Engineering? what should I do?
  8. Is it possible to do Architecture after finishing civil engineering?
  9. What is the process to take admission for Architect after completing diploma in civil?
  10. Options for non-medical students after 12th? How about biotechnology and civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to become an architectural engineer? Is there any compulsion to qualify AIEEE or IIT to be an architect?
  12. Can I do diploma or degree in Architet Engineering after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  13. How to become an Architect after passing 12th science?
  14. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  15. Best college for Diploma in Architect in Maharashtra?
  16. Can I pursue my career as Architect in US having experience as Freelance Architect in India?
  17. Can I become an architecture? What is the salary?
  18. Can a diploma holder in Civil engineering do a degree in Architecture?
18th June 2014, 07:26 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become an Architect after doing M.A in Civil Engineering?

Candidates need minimum eligibility of passing 10+2 or its equivalent. Any interested candidate appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination may also appear in JEE. You need to have subject combinations of mathematics and physics as required in the qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch. /B. Planning Courses. Subjects like Physics and Chemistry is mandatory in B.E/B.Tech courses with 50 per cent marks in aggregate in 10+2.
The entrance examination will have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of equal weightage with objective type questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?