4th February 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the process to take admission for Architect after completing diploma in civil?

what is process for taking admission for architect after diploma of civil

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  2. Best college for Diploma in Architect in Maharashtra?
  3. Is it possible to shift from diploma in Architect to degree without completing diploma?
  4. Can I do diploma or degree in Architet Engineering after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  5. Which is a good course for me between B.Arch and B.E Civil? Can an Architect become a builder?
  6. BE or B.Arch. after Diploma in Civil Engineering? what should I do? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in civil?
  8. Can I get admission in Nirma University after completing diploma course in civil engineering from BS Patel Polytechnic?
  9. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after completing Architectural Assistanceship(Diploma)?
  10. Procedure for admission for 1st year in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  11. What is the process to take admission for aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in E&TC
  12. How to take admission in B.Teh after completing Diploma?
  13. Procedure of admission in B.arch after Diploma in Architect Assistantship?
  14. How can I get a job as Autocad Draughts man civil in Architect office
  15. What is the admission process for B.Tech Civil in KSOU Mysore?
  16. Admission in Architecture is possible after Diploma in Civil engineering?
  17. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
30th September 2016, 03:12 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: What is the process to take admission for Architect after completing diploma in civil?

The admission process followed for Bachelor in Architect course differs from Institute to Institute. Also you need to appear in entrance examination like LEET to get admission in Architect course. Candidate should be physically and mentally fit at the time of exam.

In order to get admission in any college, you must meet the cut off marks of the college which is set by the institution itself and it changes every year. The cut off marks for any institution depends on the following factors like number of candidates applying for the exam, number of sets available, difficulty level of the exam etc. For taking admission you have to contact college administration where you wish to take admission in Bachelor in Architect course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?