27th September 2014, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue my career as Architect in US having experience as Freelance Architect in India?

I am an architect acquired b.arch from madras university in 2000 with 3 years of experience as a freelancer in India. Ian in us ct at present .what is the scope here? Needs info reg any courses to under take for job opportunities or entrance exams if any?

8th August 2016, 01:38 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I pursue my career as Architect in US having experience as Freelance Architect in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an architect acquired b.arch from madras university in 2000 with 3 years of experience as a freelancer in India. Ian in us ct at present .what is the scope here? Needs info reg any courses to under take for job opportunities or entrance exams if any?

The aspirant can search for the job details in the websites and job portals. There will be scope for the Architect in USA, but you have to be qualified along with experience. You can also contact the job consultants regarding the job opportunities. They will guide you regarding the job vacancies and other requirements. If you are in USA, then you can contact the architect companies there for more details. There are numerous Indian architects are working in USA. You can also contact them for more details regarding your job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?